3 amazing home remedies for hair with apple cider vinegar
If you are facing the problems related to hair than apple cider vinegar should be your go-to solution. There are many problems which you can improve using apple cider vinegar. Using this remedy, you can cure dandruff, improve you hairs, balancing the pH levels in hair, and many more. Today, we will show you 3 recipes related to the hair which you can easily solve using apple cider vinegar. Before that, we are going to show why you should use apple cider vinegar and what are its benefits.
Why use apple cider vinegar?
ACV has been considered as the best remedy from DIY to treating allergies. But it also has similar advantages for hair. ACV helps in maintaining the pH levels in your hair. Further, this entire process is done naturally without any harmful effects. It has many cleansing and rejuvenating properties which helps in removing the residue from your hairs. It also adds shine back to hair and helps in closing the hair cuticles, which is responsible for making the hair shinier. It also helps in reducing dandruff and the itchy scalp, especially during the winter time.
Apple cider vinegar for the rinse
For people having dry hairs, this recipe should be used less, while for people with oily people, they can use this recipe a bit more.
1 cup of water
2 tablespoon of raw apple cider vinegar
- Take the above ingredients and combine it in a bowl.
- Now, before applying this mixture to your hair, use shampoo and conditioner adequately to wash your hairs.
- After washing the hair, take the mixture and apply it on your hair.
- Cover your hairs entirely with the mixture.
- After a few minutes, rinse your hairs thoroughly.
- You can this simple recipe for 1-2 times a week.
- Your hairs might be smelly initially, but once the ACV dries up, there will no longer be any smell from your hairs.
To remove dandruff
Apple cider vinegar helps in exfoliating the scalp and as a result, it reduces dandruff.
Apple cider vinegar
- Take appropriate amount of ACV and water and mix them properly in a bowl.
- Use the mixture to apply on your scalp with the help of a cotton.
- Let the mixture stay on your hairs for 30 minutes.
- Now, shampoo your hair properly.
- For good and effective results, repeat the process for two to three times a week.
With tea tree oil
3 drops of tea tree oil
3 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Take a bowl and combine ACV and tea tree oil in it.
- Take the mixture and gently massage with it on your hairs.
- Leave the mixture on your hairs for 10 minutes before rinsing it with a mild shampoo.
- You can apply the conditioner later on to your hairs.
- Repeat the above process for 1-2 times in a week, for good results.
The above process works because tea tree oil is naturally antiseptic. Thus, it is efficient in dealing with dandruff. When it is combined with tea tree oil is effective to curb the flaking problem.
Latest posts by Samip Shah (see all)
- How to make eyebrows and eyelashes grow – tips and tricks if you’ve overplucked your brows - November 19, 2018
- Get Rid Of The Wrinkles On Your Face And Hands Easily With Only One Application Of This! - November 14, 2018
- Best DIY facial serums for different skin types - November 10, 2018