3 Best Home Remedies to Treat Under Eye bags at Home
Lack of sleep, stress, pollution and work tension can have its effect on your skin. You start ageing before you should and then appear dark bags under your eyes. It makes your appearance hideous and leads to a decrease in confidence. Get rid of the dark circles under your eyes and eye bags by using some of the home remedies mentioned below.
Cold Tea Bags
- Heat a cup of water and put a tea bag into it for a few minutes. Try to use a gentle tea like chamomile or green tea.
- Remove the tea bag from the cup after the water has been infused with the tea and then allow it to cool in open air. You can also put the tea bags in the fridge to cool.
- Keep the cold tea bag under your eyes and then relax for about half an hour. Lay back and keep your eyes closed for the whole process.
- Remove the tea bags and then rinse your face with cold water and a gentle moisturizer.
- You can do it twice daily for a week to get rid of puffy black eyes naturally.
- Separate the egg white from the yolk of one egg by carefully cracking it with a spoon and then store the egg white in a small bowl.
- Whisk the egg white for some time using a fork or a spoon until it becomes a little soft. Over whisking can cook the egg white so don’t go overboard with the whisking.
- Apply a mild face wash to wash your face first to completely remove any dust or makeup clogged inside the pores of your skin.
- Use a brush to apply this egg white solution under your eyes. Spread a good thick layer of it and then leave it aside to dry naturally.
- Splash lukewarm water to remove the dried egg white solution from your face. Follow up with a mild moisturizer.
- Use this remedy two to three times a week to make your eyes more moisturized and less puffy.
Turmeric and Mint Leaves
- Make a thick pulp of mint by blending a handful of mint leaves in a blender with just a little bit of water.
- Add two tablespoons of turmeric powder to the mint leave pulp in a bowl and mix the two ingredients together to make a smooth paste.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser and lukewarm water to open up the pores and remove any dirt lying around.
- Apply this turmeric paste under your eyes and the skin surrounding it and massage it for a few minutes to exfoliate the skin.
- Wait for about 20-25 minutes after applying the paste until the skin absorbs the moisture and it dries out completely.
- Splash some lukewarm water on your face and then apply a mild moisturizer to remove the dried paste and retain the moisture inside it.
- Try this remedy every day for a week to make your eyes feel fresher and younger and remove the dark circles around them naturally.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair - May 31, 2019
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home - May 31, 2019
- Whitening Gold Herbal Facial for Glowing Skin At Home - May 22, 2019