3 Best Home treatments with Almonds to get a Beautiful Flawless Facial Skin
Women have always relied on almond powder and paste to revitalize their skin. Almond powder comes with the benefit of reducing signs of ageing, lightening and nourishing the skin. Almonds contain a wide variety of vitamins, protein and minerals. Here are a few ways in which you can apply almond to get a beautiful flawless facial skin :
Fine Salt, Sandalwood & Almond Scrub
- ½ teaspoon sandalwood powder
- 3-4 almonds
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 1 pinch of fine salt
- 10-15 drops of almond oil
- Mix the sandalwood powder and turmeric together.
- Grind the almonds to make a coarse powder and add salt to it.
- Mix the sandalwood and turmeric powder to the almond, salt powder.
- Add the almond oil using a dropper until it is enough to make a paste.
- Apply this paste onto your face and neck. Massage in a circular motion across your face and skin to scrub.
- Massage for 3-4 minutes and let it sit on your skin for the next 5-10 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water or rose water, without using any soap or cleanser.
This face scrub can be used 3-4 times a week for best results. Almond oil is a natural exfoliator, whereas the almond powder and fine salt help to scrub away all dead cells, removing all blemishes and removing dark patches in the process. The sandalwood powder cools skin and turmeric helps remove pimples and acne because of its anti-bacterial properties.
Almond and Oats Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon almond powder
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- A pinch of turmeric
- Normal water (as required)
- ½ cup milk
- Cook some oats in water for 5 minutes; take a tablespoon of it and set aside to cool down.
- Add the almond powder to the cooled oats and mix well.
- Add turmeric and raw honey to the mixture and blend well.
- Wash your face and neck with a mild face wash or a cleanser.
- Apply this paste onto your skin and pat it dry.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with milk first.
- Massage the milk onto your skin for 5 minutes and wash with cold water after that.
You can use this face mask on alternate days for best results. Oats help to make your skin glow and make it supple. Almond powder helps your skin to exfoliate and turmeric helps kill germs on skin. Honey is a great moisturizer and has anti-bacterial properties.
Almond Oil for and Almond powder Cleanser
- 1 teaspoon almond oil
- 1 teaspoon almond powder
- 1-2 strands of saffron
- Without wetting the face take a few drops of almond oil/extract and rub it on your face and neck in a circular motion for 3-4 minutes.
- Take a hot steam for 2-3 minutes or place a towel dropped in steaming water and place on your face till the towel becomes room temperature.
- Mix the almond powder and saffron in the leftover almond oil and 1 teaspoon of milk. Let it soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Apply this mixture to your face and scrub your skin a circular motion for 2-3 minutes and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water and a mild cleanser.
Use this face cleanser 2-3 times a week for best results. The almond powder and saffron help lighten skin, remove blemishes and dark spots, thus makes it glowy and flawless. The almond oil works as an exfoliator and helps scrub the dead cells away.
These are the three best home treatments with almonds to achieve beautiful flawless skin. If you have any other suggestion about home treatments with almonds let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by Bhavya Varma (see all)
- Amazing Coffee Packs to Remove Dark Circles for Different Skin Types - December 6, 2018
- What You Need to Know about Managing Irregular Periods with Natural Home Remedies - December 5, 2018
- This Vinegar Will Make Your Skin Glowing and Your Hair Healthy - November 28, 2018