3 Best Natural ways to remove pimples and acne
Acne and pimples are very common and if these skin conditions are not treated at the right time, they aggravate further. However, if you have mild to moderate acne or pimples then try out these simple DIY home remedies to get rid of them in time. All the home remedies suggested in this article are natural and safe on the skin.
Banish the acne with aloe vera gel
Aloe vera pulp is enriched with a plethora of vitamins and minerals that treats acne, removes scars and prevents pimples from coming.
- Aloe vera leaf: 1
- Knife: 1
- Airtight mason jar: 1
- Q-tips: 2-3
- Cut an aloe vera leaf from its base from an aloe vera plant.
- Keep it at a slightly tilted, upright position overnight for the slimy laxative to flow out.
- Slit the aloe vera leaf from the middle.
- Scoop out the pulp in a clean container.
- Transfer the contents in a blender to blend it well.
- After blending it into a liquidy gel, transfer the contents in an airtight mason jar.
- Refrigerate it overnight.
- Dip a q-tip in this liquid and apply it to the affected areas.
- Let it dry out.
- Apply this gel every night before bedtime, for the best results.
Use honey-mint leaf paste as a spot treatment gel
Honey is an anti-oxidant and it is anti-inflammatory in nature, it helps to suppress pimples and tiny zits and bumps on your face.
- Manuka honey: as much as required
- Crushed mint leaves: 4-5
- Q-tips: 2-3
- Take some crushed mint leaves in a bowl.
- Add enough honey in it to make a paste with a gel-like consistency.
- Use a q-tip to apply this gel to the affected areas.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- After that, wash it off with warm water.
- Follow up with a moisturizer afterwards.
Use this spot treatment gel every night before bedtime to get the best results.
Use echinacea tea to treat pimples and acne
It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to cure pimples with regular usage.
- Echinacea tea: 1 cup
- Clean face towels: 2
- Strainer: 1
- Brew echinacea flower in water to make tea.
- Strain out the contents in a cup.
- Dip a face towel in this tea.
- Squeeze out the excess.
- Gently wipe your face with this instead of using your regular face wash until your skin is free from acne and pimples.
- Let it dry out, follow up with your regular moisturizer.
- Use this herbal water-based face wash at least twice a day to get rid of pesky pimples and acne scars from your face.
Aloe vera-cucumber face mask to get rid of pimples and acne
- Cucumber: half a cucumber, diced
- Lemon juice: half a teaspoon
- Aloe vera gel: 2 tablespoons
- Add all the ingredients in a blender to make a paste.
- Apply a generous amount of this mask all over your face.
- Keep it on for about 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Apply this face mask every day until you see a visible improvement.