3 Instant Beauty Benefits Of Coffee
Do you feel awake without sipping your morning coffee?
To be honest, I don’t and sometimes I also use coffee in my home remedies to instantly amp up my natural glamour.
Do you want to know how?
Then watch this video till the end and let us know in the comment section below which one worked best for you.
Remedy #1 Coffee Under-Eye Treatment
It depuffs my under-eye area instantly, and gives me a more youthful appearance.
To make this coffee under-eye area mask you will need
- A teaspoon of finely ground coffee powder and
- 1 teaspoon of manuka honey
Mix both the ingredients together and your under-eye area mask is ready.
Cleanse your face with your regular face wash.
Wipe your face clean and then apply a generous amount of this eye mask on your under-eye areas.
Let it sit for 20 minutes at least.
Wash it off with running tap water, follow up with an under-eye cream or serum to depuff your under-eye bags.
Use this home remedy everyday to get rid of dark under eye patches.
Remedy #2 Coffee Face Scrub
To make this gentle exfoliating scrub you need three ingredients.
- 1 fresh aloe vera leaf
- 1 teaspoon of finely of ground coffee
- To prepare this scrub cut out the thorny edges of the aloe vera leaf and extract its pulp
- Add this pulp to a blender along with coffee powder. If you have dry skin, then also add 1 teaspoon of extra virgin coconut oil in this mixture.
- Blend it into a smooth paste.
- Apply this scrub evenly all over your clean face and neck and exfoliate in gently for 2 minutes
- Rinse it off with plain water and pat dry your face
- Use this home remedy twice a week and you are good to go.
Remedy #3 Coffee Anti-Aging Face Mask
To make your own customized face pack, you need
- 1 teaspoon of coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon of manuka honey
- 1 tablespoon of full-fat milk and
- ½ teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Take all the ingredients in the specified quantities in a mixing bowl
- Mix it well and your mask is ready
- Apply this pack on your clean face and leave it on for 20 minutes
- Wash it off with plain water and pat dry your face
- Follow up with a toner and moisturizer to get the best results.
- Use it once in a week to get clear skin.