3 Natural Beauty DIYs, You Girls Should Know By Now
Every girl needs to know some beauty hacks for turning heads. Read this article till the end to know some of the most common beauty hacks that can save your day. However, we would strongly recommend a patch test before trying out these beauty hacks.
Double up aloe vera gel as a primer
Your foundation tends to look flaky and uneven if it does not blend with the formulation of your primer. Try using aloe vera gel instead of your primer for a silky-smooth finish. It will fill in your open skin pores and also minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and laugh lines to a great extent.
- Aloe vera gel: a dollop is more than enough
- Foundation: as much as required
- Concealer: a tad bit of this is enough
- Compact: as much as you need to set your base make-up
- Flat top kabuki brush: 1
- Makeup fixing spray:1
- Apply a dollop of aloe vera gel evenly all over your face.
- Massage it in a circular motion until it gets completely absorbed by your skin.
- Wait for 2 minutes.
- Take a generous amount of your foundation with a kabuki brush.
- Blend it in a circular motion for an airbrushed look.
- Apply concealer and blend it in as well.
- Follow up with a compact to lock your make up.
- Spritz on makeup fixing spray.
Try replacing your regular primer with this all natural organic primer for the best results.
An easy hack to make your tinted lip balm at home
For a no-makeup look opt for a natural lip balm with healing properties that will impart a subtle pinkish tinge.
- Beeswax: 4 teaspoons
- Hexane free castor oil: 6 teaspoons
- Aloe vera gel: half a teaspoon
- Beetroot juice: 3 tablespoons
- Empty lip balm container: 1
- Take beeswax and carrot oil in a clean container.
- Microwave it for 30 seconds.
- Microwave the beetroot juice separately for 30 seconds and add it to the container.
- Add aloe vera gel when the mixture is warm.
- Mix it until it turns light brown.
- Pour out the contents in an empty lip balm container.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Start using this as your regular lip balm.
- Refrigerate after every use.
- Use this lip balm whenever your lips feel dried out.
A simple hack to make your own DIY herbal shampoo at home
- Fenugreek seeds: 2 tablespoons
- Dried Indian gooseberry: half a cup
- Dried shikakai pulp: half a cup
- Dried soap nuts: 8-10
- Purified water: 3 cups
- Shower cap:1
- Strainer: 1
- An empty spray can: 1
- Add all the ingredients in a container, make sure you maintain the accurate proportions.
- Soak it overnight.
- Boil all the ingredients in soaked water for 5 minutes the next morning.
- Let it cool down.
- Strain out the contents in an empty spray can.
- Spritz on your scalp and hair strands.
- Let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Wear a shower cap to avoid dripping.
- Wash off with cold water afterwards.
Try this up to 2-3 times a week at your home and do not freak out if you are running out of your regular shampoo.
Latest posts by Arjoyita Roy (see all)
- 3 Best Natural Face Mask for Dryness, Wrinkles, And Anti-Aging - June 21, 2019
- 4 Face and Body DIY Masks for Summer season - June 19, 2019
- 3 Step Treatment To Get Pink Lips Naturally Overnight - June 19, 2019