3 Natural remedies to Remove fine lines and wrinkles naturally at home
Tired of fighting ageing signs such as fine lines and wrinkles with expensive cosmetics and harmful chemical treatments? Worry not for we have a perfect solution for you. Wrinkles are a sign of ageing, and if they happen at the right age, most people wouldn’t shy away from them. But, nowadays you can easily see people in their 20s having crow’s feet under their eyes. Wrinkles can be caused by many factors such as hectic lifestyle, stress, improper diet, or even genetics. People usually don’t have the time and resources to go under the knife for surgical treatments and are often quite frankly done trying those chemical-based parlour methods.
Therefore, if you want some easy, home remedies, you’ve come to the right place. Home remedies are perfect for your skin as you know what ingredients work the best for you, and what do not. So you have the option to modify and use recipes accordingly. They also don’t have side effects except for the things that you’re sensitive to. Here are 3 natural remedies to remove fine lines and wrinkles at home.
Vitamin E for wrinkles
Vitamin E revitalizes your face. It contains antioxidants, which detoxifies your skin. Vitamin E nourishes your skin and makes it hydrated, which gives a younger look. It works best on wrinkles since it has anti-inflammatory properties and skin protecting enzymes which makes you regain its original glory and remove wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin E capsules: a few or
- Vitamin E oil: as needed
- If you’re using the capsule, then slowly pierce it and pour the oil into a bowl. Use as many capsules as needed to cover the affected area.
- Massage using this Vitamin E oil on the wrinkled area for a few minutes.
- Leave it for a few hours, or overnight.
- Repeat every night before going to bed for 2-3 months.
Castor Oil for wrinkles
Castor oil has properties that will not only diminish your wrinkles but also make them disappear with time on regular usage. It increases the production of collagen and elastin, the components which maintain the elasticity and tightness of the skin. By boosting their production, it makes the wrinkles and fine lines go away!
- Castor oil: as needed
- Cotton ball
- Dab the cotton ball in castor oil and let it soak for a few seconds.
- Using this cotton ball, apply the oil on affected areas.
- Leave the oil overnight for best results.
- Do this process every night for 2-3 months.
Egg white for wrinkles
Egg whites are a miracle for your skin. It has a number of benefits, including but not limited to reducing wrinkles and fine lines. They naturally tighten your skin and also helps in fighting acne, which makes your skin clear thereby making it look younger.
- Egg white: of 1 egg
- Whisk the egg gently.
- Apply this on your skin. You can also apply it as a face mask.
- Let it dry completely.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use this egg face mask 2-3 times a week.