3 powerful natural home remedies for acne
Acne is one of the most commonly occurring skin conditions in the world. It is roughly estimated that 85% of the people at some time in their lives were affected by acne. As a result, there are many treatments for controlling or reducing acne. More so, the conventional methods of treating acne are very expensive. It also has side-effects which include redness, dryness, and irritation. Thus, many people are now looking for home remedies which can treat acne without any side-effects. Also, these homemade treatments are very inexpensive. So, we have with us 3 powerful home remedies which can easily treat your acne problems.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the unfiltered juice which is made from fermenting apple cider or from pressed apples. It is known for fighting off many types of viruses and bacteria. Besides this, it also contains many types of organic acids. Below is the method to prepare a mask of apple cider vinegar.
- 1 part of apple cider vinegar
- 3 parts of water
- Take the above ingredients in their respective proportions and mix them.
- You can increase the amount of water if you have a very sensitive skin.
- Start by cleansing your face gently.
- Now, take the above mixture and apply it on to your skin using a cotton ball.
- Let this mixture stay on your face for at least 20 seconds.
- Once the mixture is dried up, rinse it properly with water and dry it up with a towel.
- For good results, you can repeat the process for 1-2 times a day.
- Remember that the apple cider vinegar will cause irritation to your skin, thus useless amount and more parts of water.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is naturally anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Thus, it will kill the acne and the bacteria that causes the acne. The anti-inflammatory property of tea tree oil can also reduce the redness and swelling of the pimples.
- 9 parts of water
- 1 part of tea tree oil
- Take 9 parts of water and 1 part of tea tree oil in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients properly so that it cannot cause an irritation to your skin.
- Now, take a cotton dab and swab it into the above mixture.
- Apply this mixture on your skin using the cotton ball.
- Let it stay for 20 seconds and then rinse it off completely with water.
- It this mixture causes redness on your skin than ask your doctor about its usage.
- For desired results, use this mixture for 1-2 times in a day, regularly.
Green tea is an excellent recipe to reduce your weight. But, it also helps in removing the acne and make your skin acne-free. Green tea has major anti-oxidant in it which reduces the sebum production and thus fights inflammation and stops the growth of bacteria that produce acne.
- Take green tea in a bowl and put it on the stove.
- Allow the green tea to boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Now, let the green tea cool down.
- Take a cotton ball and use it to apply green tea on your face.
- You can also use a spray bottle.
- All the mixture to dry up and then rinse your face and make it clean.