3 Step Treatment To Get Pink Lips Naturally Overnight
Soft pink lips add to your glamour and beauty. Most of us spend a lot of time searching for that particular pink lip tint that would give a natural finish, but what if you could make it yourself at home? Try out these simple home remedies for a complete lip lightening treatment without using any harsh chemicals.
Use aloe vera gel and honey lip balm to get rid of chaffed and dry lips in three steps
This lip balm is completely organic and it will gently cleanse, scrub and moisturize your lips for a natural pink tint.
- Raw, unprocessed milk: 2-3 teaspoons
- Cotton balls: 2
- Dip a cotton ball in raw, unprocessed milk.
- Squeeze out the excess.
- Gently dab it on your lips.
- Let it stay for 5 minutes.
- Do not wash it off, move on to the next step after it dries out completely.
- Use this natural cleanser right at the beginning to make sure your lips are free from impurities, you can also repeat this process more than once to get squeaky clean lips.
- Sugar: 2 teaspoons
- Honey: 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 4-5 drops
- Paper towel: 1
- Mix all the ingredients in a clean container.
- Take a generous amount of this lip scrub on your ring finger.
- Gently massage your lips with this scrub for 5 minutes.
- After that, wipe it off with a paper towel.
- Follow this step to remove dead skin cells from your dry, chapped lips in no time. You can also try this home remedy on its own at least twice a week for a visible improvement.
- Extra virgin coconut oil: 1 teaspoon
- Organic aloe vera gel: half a teaspoon
- Wet paper towel: 1
- Mix the ingredients in the right proportion and your organic lip balm is ready.
- Take a generous amount of this lip balm and massage your lips for about 2-3 minutes with your ring finger.
- Let it stay on your lips for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently wipe off with a wet paper towel.
- Try this home remedy at least thrice a week for the best results.
Use organic beetroot lip scrub and lip balm for baby soft lips
This lip balm intensely moisturizes your lips and adds a subtle pinkish tint to your lips. This is a great herbal remedy for college goers and teenagers to get rid of dry chapped lips and wake up to beautiful, pink, baby lips every day.
- Castor sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Manuka honey: half a teaspoon
- Beetroot juice: as much as required
- Wooden spoon: 1
- Airtight container: 1
- Take sugar and honey in a clean container and add enough beetroot juice in it to make a thick paste.
- Give it a good stir using the wooden spoon.
- It will slowly turn into a thick paste.
- Use this lip scrub to gently exfoliate your lips.
- Transfer the leftovers in an airtight container.
- Use this lip scrub twice or thrice a week.
- Organic Beeswax: 1 teaspoon
- Extra virgin coconut oil: 1 tablespoon
- Rose essential oil: 1 drop
- Beetroot juice: half a teaspoon
- Wooden spoon: 1
- Empty lip balm container: 1
- Add beeswax and extra virgin coconut oil in a container.
- Melt them using the double boiler method.
- Let it cool down and solidify.
- Once it solidifies, add a drop of rose essential oil in the thick paste.
- Next up, add beetroot juice in the mixture and stir it well.
- Apply this lip balm on your lips after scrubbing to get baby soft pink lips.
- Replace your regular lip balm with this organic lip for the best results.