4 Ingredients Every Acne-Prone Skin Type Needs NOW!
Skincare should be given utmost priority if you want to look your best all the time and for that, you should know which skin care product is ideal for your skin type. Taking care of acne prone skin is tricky as you need to be aware of all the ingredients that break out your skin and then select your skin care products accordingly. Here we have listed down some DIY home remedies especially meant for acne prone skin. So, read this article till the end to know more about a completely herbal and safe skin care regime.
1. Natural neem herbal cleanser
Neem is an anti-bacterial herb that kills the pimple-causing bacteria, soothes the skin from sunburns and also heals damaged skin. Gram flour deeply cleanses the skin and turmeric powder reduces inflammation from your skin.
- Organic neem powder: 2 tablespoons
- Gram flour: 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric Powder: half a teaspoon
- Barley flour: 2 tablespoons
- Rose water: 150 ml
- Add all the dry ingredients in an air-tight container and mix it well.
- Now, pour the rose water and whisk everything properly until it forms a paste of runny consistency.
- Replace this all natural face wash with your regular face wash to get clear skin.
- Use this herbal face wash twice in a day to get the best results.
Apple cider vinegar toner
Apple cider vinegar helps to reduce excess oil production, minimizes the appearance of large open pores and regulates the pH balance of your skin. All these qualities make it an ideal toner for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Apple cider vinegar: 3 teaspoons
- Purified water: 1 glass
- An empty spray can
- Mix the water and apple cider vinegar in the above-mentioned quantities properly, and then fill an empty spray can with it.
- Spritz it on your face after cleansing your face with a herbal face wash.
- Use this organic toner after cleansing your face with the herbal face wash at least twice a day to get the best results.
Lavender facial mist
Lavender has anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties. Lavender mist penetrates deep inside the skin.
- Lavender buds: 50 grams
- Distilled water: 1 cup
- Strainer: 1
- An empty spray can
- Pour 1 cup of distilled water and lavender buds in a clean container.
- Bring it to boil.
- Once it cools down, strain out the contents in an empty spray can.
- Apply this natural facial mist, every day after the toner dries out.
Natural aloe vera moisturizer
Aloe vera soothes sunburns and treats irritated skin very well, whereas neem and tea tree oil fight acne-causing bacteria, and vitamin E nourishes the skin from deep within.
- Natural neem water: 3 teaspoons
- Aloe vera gel: 2 teaspoons
- Vitamin E capsule: 1
- Tea tree essential oil: 5-6 drops
- Add neem water, aloe vera gel, tea tree oil in accurate proportions in an air-tight container.
- Pop out the contents of a vitamin E capsule in it.
- Mix it well & your moisturizer is ready. Refrigerate it after every use.
- Apply this herbal moisturizer at least twice a day, after the facial mist dries out.