10 Minutes Challenge To Get Beautiful Soft Pink Lips
Have you ever wondered how to get plump and pouty lips?
Trust me, its just a lip mask away.
Today, in this video I am sharing a few simple lip scrub, lip mask and lip balm recipes that you can easily whisk up at home.
Remedy #1 Sugar lip scrub
To make this simple sugar lip scrub you will need
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- ½ a teaspoon of pure glycerin.
- 1 teaspoon of manuka honey and
- ½ a teaspoon of freshly extracted lemon juice (optional)
- Take a clean container and add brown sugar, glycerin and honey in it.
- Mix it well until the sugar crystal dissolve completely
- Make sure that your lips are clean before using this scrub.
- Take a tad bit of this scrub on your finger tips.
- Scrub your lips gently for a while.
- Then wash it off with running tap water.
- Pat dry your lips with a towel.
- Apply a generous coat of your favorite lip balm to complete the lip care regime.
Use this scrub once in week and I am sure you can feel the change from the first use.
Remedy #2 DIY Rose Lip balm
Do you want a pop of pinkish tinge on your lips?
Then make this lip balm and throw away all the chemical infused stuff that you have been using till date.
To make your customized rose lip balm you will need
- A handful of freshly plucked rose petals5 drops of rose essential oil
- 3 drops of pure glycerin
- A teaspoon of fractionated coconut oil and
- 1 teaspoon of beeswax pellets
- At first you have to take the beeswax pellets and coconut oil in a pan and melt it completely.
- Allow this solution to cool down.
- Use a pestle and mortar to crush the rose petals into a smooth paste.
- To give it a smoother texture you need to extract the liquid from the crushed rose petals with the help of a fork and strainer
- After the concoction cools down, add the rose petal extracts, essential oils and glycerin.
- Stir it well to make sure that everything gets mixed up well.
- Transfer the contents in an airtight container or a lipstick bullet.
- Refrigerate for an hour or two.
- Your lip balm is ready.
- Make sure that your lips are clean before using this lip balm.
- Apply it evenly all over your lips.
Use it every night before going to bed to wake up to soft, pink and plump lips that you have always desired.
Remedy #3 Lip lightening mask
Are your lips pigmented and you have no choice but to apply concealer before using a lipstick?
Don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Use this organic lip balm to get nourished lips in less than 7 days.
To prepare this mask you will need
- 1 tablespoon of beetroot juice
- 1 teaspoon of white sandalwood powder
- ½ teaspoon of full-fat milk.
- Mix all the ingredients to get a smooth paste with a medium consistency.
- Wipe your face with micellar water to double cleanse.
- Then apply this paste all over your lips evenly with an applicator.
- Let it sit for the next 30 minutes.
- Then wash it off with plain water.
- Massage some coconut oil on your lips after washing it off.
Use this home remedy once in a week and you are good to go.
Latest posts by Anushri Kocher (see all)
- 10 Minutes Challenge To Get Beautiful Soft Pink Lips - October 1, 2019
- Tried Jawed Habib’s Hair Care Tips For 1 Month, See What Happened - September 27, 2019
- DIY Bleach That You Can Prepare Under Rs. 10 And Will Make Your Skin Fairer Like NEVER BEFORE - September 23, 2019