5 All-Natural Homemade Hair Dyes To Mask Gray Hairs And Improve Your Original Hair Color
Grey hair is a nuisance for a lot of people. Especially the grey hairs which arrive before they were supposed to. There are a lot of pastes and hair color available in the market which turn back the grey color from your hair but also tend to cover up the original color of your hair. Have a look at some of these homemade recipes which will not only mask your grey hair but will also help in maintaining the natural color of your hair.
Coffee for dark brown hair
- Brew a strong cup of coffee with a couple of tablespoons of coffee mixed in a cup of warm water.
- Let the solution cool down to room temperature, then pour it over your hair. Use a brush or your fingers to spread the coffee all over your head and cover every grey hair visible.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap for about half an hour or so and then wash it off with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this process two to three days a week to cover your grey hair completely and also maintains the natural color of your hair.
Hibiscus for red hair
- Take a handful of hibiscus flowers and put it in a cup of warm water.
- Let it steep for half an hour or so until all the color is imparted to the water. Strain the flowers and keep the liquid aside.
- Wash your hair with this water two to three times so that every hair is drenched with this red liquid.
- Wait for some time and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner to remove the red liquid completely from your hair.
- Use this recipe if you have natural red hairs or want a red tint in your hair along with covering the grey hairs.
Henna Paste for black hair
- Cut a natural henna packet and follow the instructions on the packet to make a nice and thick mixture.
- Take a hairbrush and apply the henna paste all over your hairs and scalp. Cover the grey hairs properly so that you don’t get a solidarity grey hair standing out after coloring.
- Wash off your hair using a shampoo and lukewarm water after waiting for the prescribed period.
- Do this process once if you have naturally black hair.
Saffron for Blonde hair
- Heat a cup of water and put a tablespoon of saffron strands in it.
- Wait for some time until the saffron strands release all the color to the water making it orangey in color.
- Wash your hair with water first and then rinse it using the saffron mixture. Catch the excess liquid in a bowl and then repeat again to cover every strand of hair.
- Use a mild shampoo to immediately wash off the saffron liquid from your hair along with a conditioner.
- Repeat this process to cover your grey hairs naturally at home and maintain the blonde color of your hair as well.
Rosemary and Sage for Brown Hair
- Make a bunch of rosemary, nettle and sage leaves and put it together in a bowl of hot water.
- Let the herbs steep in the water for half an hour and then strain the water to remove the leaves completely.
- Take a shower and use this water to wash your hair instead of the normal water you use every day. Massage the scalp gently after applying this mixture and then wait for about 10 minutes to let the herbs work their magic on your hair.
- Apply a nice shampoo to rinse off the solution from your hair and also mask the smell of the herbs.
- Use this process if you have brown hairs and are suffering from grey hairs.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- How To Use Guava Leaves To Get Rid Of Dark Spots And Acne - May 9, 2019
- How to Make Eyelashes Grow – 5 effective natural DIYs - May 2, 2019
- 5 Magical Beauty HACKS Using TOOTHPASTE – Pimples, Dark Spots, Pink Lips - April 27, 2019