5 AMAZINGLY Moisturising Body washes.!
Nivea Creme Soft Care Shower, 250ml
Discover the feeling of soft skin: with rich almond oil and a mild scent, NIVEA Shower Creme Soft gently cleanses and nourishes your skin. Let the mild scent indulge your senses, while the silky shower cream-gel, enriched with almond oil, turns into a soft foam to cleanse and moisturise your skin.
- pH skin-balanced
- Skin tolerance dermatologically approved
- Hydra IQ moisture technology for a soft skin feeling
- Smell might be a con for some.
- Most suitable for oily skin.
SebaMed Liquid Face and Body Wash
Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash is dermatologist developed, ultra-mild, and compatible with the most sensitive of skins. It gently deep-cleans pores without causing dryness or irritation as regular soap can. Fortified with a natural moisturizing complex of vitamins and soothing allantoin, it rinses away completely for naturally healthier, smoother skin. Supports and protects the natural barrier function of the skin’s acid mantle with the pH value of 5.5 for healthy skin.
- For washing – Suitable for face and body cleansing.
- Mild and thorough cleansing of sensitive and problematic skin.
- Also recommended for normal to oily skin.
- Well suited for frequent showering.
- Clinically tested as therapy supportive skin care for skin infections, acne, atopic eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, skin mycosis.
- Expensive for some.
Forest Essentials Bengal Tuberose Silkening Shower Wash
This Shower Wash contains carefully selected herbs, as per Ancient Ayurvedic texts. They have active ingredients to cleanse the skin for a silken and smooth finish. The blends of real essential oils make these shower washes therapeutic. In Ayurvedic texts, Tuberose Attar is held in high esteem for not only its exquisite fragrance but also its calming and soothing qualities.
- Nourishing & cleansing
- Heals & repairs the skin
- Sulphate free cleanser
- Expensive product.
Plum Green Tea Renewal Shower Gel
Shower your body with the refreshing goodness of green tea in a mild, soap-free cleansing system. Soft, cared-for feel after shower and a lingering, fresh fragrance that reminds you of the goodness of green tea every morning! 100% Soap free.
- Refreshing green tea extracts.
- Mild cleansing system that doesn’t dry skin.
- Lingering fragrance for stay-on freshness.
- With Glycerine, a safe, natural moisturiser, results in skin that is softer to touch.
- Free of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS, DEA and PABA.
- Mild refreshing fragrance
- Not travel-friendly
Biotique Bio Honey Cream Rejuvenating Body Wash
This fresh-foaming, 100% soap-free gel is a blend of pure Apricot Kernel oil, Turmeric, Wild Turmeric, Kurchi and Soap Nut, to wash, soften and bring out the body’s natural brightness. Lathers into rich suds that rinse off completely, without disturbing the skin’s natural pH balance.
- It is 100% soap free
- Cleanses and moisturizes the skin
- It is suitable for all skin types
- Organically Pure & preservative free
- Dermatologist tested for safety, no animal testing
- Most suitable for dry skin
Latest posts by Shwetha Vijayan Panicker (see all)
- Best Spa In Bangalore : Relax & Rejuvenate In City’s Top Spas & Wellness Centers - November 20, 2018
- Best Epilator In India: All About Epilation & Top Epilators For Women In India - November 20, 2018
- Best Aloe Vera Gel In India: Our Top Picks For The Best Skincare! - November 19, 2018