5 Anti-Aging Foods You Need to Eat Now!
As an individual, each one of us has to deal with the aging effects that are happening in our body as we grow old. But, we can also try slowing down all those aging signs from getting reflected on our skin and body with the help of a few anti-aging food recipes. Let us have a look at a few of those homemade recipes…
#1. Green Tea Lemonade Recipe
|Normal Water||1 1/4 cup|
|Green tea bags||2|
|Fresh Lime||3 to 4|
|Raw honey||As per the requirement|
|Cold water||2 cups|
|Ice cubes||a few|
- Firstly, take a saucepan and add the normal water into it.
- Then start to boil the water kept in the saucepan for a few minutes.
- After that, remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Now take the green tea bags and put them inside the hot boiling water kept in the saucepan.
- Leave the green tea bags to steep deep inside the water for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then remove the green tea bags from the hot water and then take the fresh lemons.
- Start squeezing them directly inside the green tea solution kept in the saucepan.
- Now pour the cold water and add the raw honey into the saucepan.
- Stir the ingredients well using a spoon for a couple of times.
- After that, take one serving glass and add one slice of fresh lemon and a few ice cubes into it.
- Then pour the prepared green tea lemonade into the glass containing the ice cubes and fresh lemon slice. Give it a stir & its ready to be consumed.
- Continue drinking this green tea lemonade once per day regularly to see a glowing effect in your facial skin.
- Also, you can add any other natural sweetening agent into the green tea lemonade for a different sweet taste.
- You can also consider some lemon zest to be added with the fresh lime juice for increasing the tartness in the green tea lemonade.
#2. Ripe Banana And Blueberry Smoothie
|Normal water||1 cup|
|Ripe blueberries ( frozen or fresh )||1/2 cup|
|Ground flax seed||1 tsp|
|Raw honey||1 tsp|
|Chia seeds||1 tsp|
|Coconut flakes or coconut milk||1 tbsp|
|Almonds (soaked) or almond milk||7 to 8|
- Firstly, take the fresh blueberries and place them in a blender.
- Then take a ripe peeled banana and start to cut them into a few small slices.
- Add those banana slices into the blender containing the berries in it.
- After that, add the optional ingredients, based on your choice, into the blender.
- Now add a small amount of regular water into the mixture kept in the blender.
- Also, consider adding some more fruits like strawberries, raspberries, orange and apple into the smoothie. Make sure that you do not add melons into the smoothie.
- After that, start to blend the ingredients well until it turns to a creamy smooth paste.
- Now pour the obtained creamy mix into a clean glass.
- Start consuming this delicious Banana and Blueberry smoothie either using a spoon or you can also drink it.
- Repeat consuming this fresh and healthy smoothie every day regularly to see some impressive results in your skin.
Also, prefer for consuming this smoothie in any of the following ways:
- Drink it after brushing your teeth on empty stomach during the morning.
- Drink it after a run or doing exercises.
- You can also prefer consuming this as a mid-afternoon snack too.
#3. Avocado And Banana Smoothie
|Ripe banana (frozen)||1|
|Spinach (raw)||50 g|
|Almond milk||500 ml|
|Chia seeds||1 tsp|
|Agave syrup or sweetener||1 tbsp|
|Vanilla essence||1/2 tsp|
- Firstly, take a blender and add all the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then start to blend the ingredients well until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Make sure that there are no lumps present inside the blended smoothie mixture.
- Now pour the final smoothie into a glass and start drinking it.
- Continue drinking this smoothie once every day regularly to obtain a natural glow in your facial skin.
#4. Chickpea And Kale Salad
Chickpeas And Paprika
|Smoked paprika||1 tbsp|
|Garlic cloves (crushed)||2|
|Chicken thigh||500 g|
|Chickpeas (rinsed and drained)||1 cup|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Sea salt||1 tsp|
|Fresh chilli (chopped)||a few|
|Kale (roughly torn)||1 bunch|
|Garlic clove (crushed)||1|
|Warm water||1 to 2 tbsp|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Sea salt||1 tsp|
Chickpeas And Paprika
- Firstly, preheat the oven at a temperature of about 180 degree Celsius.
- Then take a small mixing bowl and add the paprika, olive oil, lime juice, garlic and sea salt one by one into the mixing bowl.
- Now heat a pan on a high flame and start searing the chicken thighs on both sides by pouring the marinade into the pan.
- After that, transfer this chicken dish into a microwave bowl and cook it for about 20 minutes.
- Then remove it from the oven and shred it roughly.
- Now take the chickpeas and pour it into the chicken dish kept in the bowl to coat it with the juices.
- Put all the given ingredients one by one into a bowl.
- Then start to whisk the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Firstly, take a large bowl and place the roughly torn kale in it.
- Then pour the prepared overdressing on it.
- Now use your fingers or spoon to start blending the dressing and kale together until it gets coated well with the dressing.
- After that, toss the cucumber into the mixture kept in the bowl.
- While serving the dish, place the kale salad as a base in the bowl.
- Then top the kale salad with the prepared chicken and chickpeas mixture.
- After that, drizzle the remaining Tahini dressing and top it with the chopped green chilly pieces.
- Continue consuming this salad recipe for about twice or thrice per week to get rid of all the aging effects on your skin.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- This DIY Sheet Mask Will Give You Smooth Skin, Smaller Pores, and a Healthy Glow - September 11, 2019
- 5 Anti-Aging Plants That Are Better Than Botox - September 11, 2019
- How to Regulate Irregular Periods with these Easy Home Remedies - September 10, 2019