5 black tea recipes to naturally darken your grey hair
Natural aging makes the black color of our hair turn to grey. Moreover, the occurrence of grey hair prematurely is something which disturbs us immensely. Though we have a lot of artificial dyes, it is always best to stick with natural methods. In this article, we shall have a look at a few of the homemade natural remedies to get rid of such grey hairs…
#1. Black Tea
|Black tea leaves||2 tbsp|
|Plain water||1/2 cup|
- Take a large mixing bowl and add the plain water into it.
- Now heat the bowl containing the water on a low flame for a few minutes.
- When the water reaches the boiling point, put the black tea leaves into the bowl.
- Allow the tea leaves to get boiled in the water for a few minutes.
- After that, strain the black tea water in a separate bowl using a strainer or a filter.
- Use any regular shampoo and wash your hair and scalp thoroughly.
- Now pour the strained black tea water all over your hair and scalp slowly.
- Let the black tea solution be there on your hair for a few hours until it gets dried naturally.
- After this, make sure that you do not wash your hair and scalp with normal water to get the desired results.
- Continue to use this remedy for about 2 times per week regularly until all the grey hairs turn to black color naturally.
#2. Amla Powder And Black Tea
|Amla powder||1 tsp|
|Henna powder (optional)||1/2 tsp|
|Black tea||1 tsp|
|Fenugreek seeds (optional)||1/2 tsp|
|Normal water||1 cup|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add all the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Mix the ingredients well and leave the ingredients to get combined well overnight. The mixture should be left undisturbed for at least 6 to 8 hours for obtaining the appropriate color on your hair.
- If you want a more dark color, then prefer for putting the ingredients into an iron vessel and leave it for overnight.
- Then use a cheese cloth and strain the solution separately in a small bowl after waking up in the morning.
- If you have dry and frizzy hair, then prefer for adding about 1 tsp of olive oil or almond oil to the black tea solution kept in the bowl.
- Use a spoon and stir the solution well for a couple of times before using it.
- Then wash your hair thoroughly with your regular shampoo and start applying this black tea solution all over your hair and scalp.
- Allow the solution to be there on your hair for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally, use a small amount of water and rinse your hair lightly.
- Use this remedy once per week regularly to get some impressive results on your grey hairs.
#3. Aloe Vera Gel And Black Tea
|Aloe vera gel||1 tsp|
|Raw honey||1/2 tsp|
|Black tea||1 tsp|
|Lavender essential oil||4 drops|
- Firstly, take a clean spray bottle and start adding all the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then close the bottle and shake it well for a couple of times.
- Now use this black tea spray on your hair before taking the shower. Spray this solution all over your hair and scalp in an even format.
- If your hair is dripping, then squeeze out the excess liquid present in your hair and scalp.
- Now wrap your hair and cover it fully using a shower cap.
- After that, leave the solution to be there on your hair for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with plain water and then shampoo and condition your hair. Also, prefer using any sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner for washing your hair.
- Prefer using this remedy whenever you notice any grey hairs to get rid of them from your scalp.
#4. Dried Herbal Leaves And Black Tea
|Dried sage, nettle and rosemary||2 tbsp|
|Boiling water||1 cup|
|Black tea||3 bags|
- Firstly, add the given ingredients into a clean mixing bowl.
- Then leave the herbs to steep well inside the black tea by leaving it for overnight.
- Remove the tea bags from the liquid after you wake up in the morning.
- Then use a strainer or a filter and strain the black tea in a separate mixing bowl by leaving the herbs aside.
- Now take a clean spray bottle and pour the strained black tea solution into it.
- After that, shampoo your hair like you do regularly on your hair.
- Now spray the black tea solution evenly all over your hair and scalp.
- Let the sprayed black tea solution get dry on your hair naturally.
- Make sure that you do not rinse your hair with normal water after this.
- Initially, continue to follow this remedy once per day regularly until you obtain the desired results.
- After obtaining the results, prefer using it 2 times per week on your hair.
#5. Honey And Black Tea
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
|Black tea||1 cup|
- Firstly, brew a cup of black tea and pour it inside a small mixing bowl.
- After that, add raw honey into the black tea solution.
- Then use a spoon and stir the mixture well for a couple of times.
- Leave the hot black tea solution to get cool down for some time.
- Then fill the solution in a clean spray bottle and start spraying it all over your hair and scalp.
- After that, use a wide toothed comb and brush your hair so that the mixture gets spread all over your hair.
- Cover your hair using a shower cap and allow it to dry for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your hair with normal cold water and then pat it dry using a clean towel.
- Prefer using shampoo and conditioner if your hair is stiff and rough.
- Repeat using this remedy once per week regularly to get rid of all the grey hairs from your scalp.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019
- Amazing DIY Beauty Tips With Lemons - October 30, 2019