5 Cost-Effective Natural Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Wrinkles
Wrinkles are a reflection to determine that we are getting older. But the wrinkles which occur prematurely can spoil the appearance of our facial skin to a great extent. There are a few cost-effective natural home remedies which could make them invisible from our face. Let us have a look at a few of them…
#1. Cocoa Butter And Shea Butter Remedy
|Geranium essential oil||7 drops|
|Shea butter||1/2 cup|
|Cocoa butter||1 or 2 tbsp|
|Argan oil||3 tbsp|
|Vitamin e oil||1/4 tbsp|
|Rose Hip oil||2 tbsp|
|Frankincense essential oil||15 drops|
- Firstly, add the Shea butter and cocoa butter together in a double boiler and heat it.
- Allow the butter mixture to meltdown completely.
- Now, pour the Rose hip essential oil and Argan oil into the boiler. Mix well.
- Then remove it from the heat and allow it to get cool down for some time.
- Wait until the mixture turns to a creamy state and does not get solidified completely.
- When the mixture reaches a warm and bearable temperature, add the other given ingredients into the butter mixture.
- Now take a spoon to whisk the mixture well for a couple of times until it becomes to a creamy smooth paste.
- After that, take a clean container and start to add this creamy smooth mixture into it.
- Before you start applying the cream, make sure that your face is cleansed properly.
- Then take a small amount of this paste and apply it all over your face and neck wherever you have wrinkles using your fingertips.
- Use this cream regularly for about 2 times per day until your facial skin gets rid of wrinkles completely.
- Also, prefer storing the container containing the cream in the refrigerator.
- This cream would last for about 3 to 4 months if you place it away from the direct sunlight.
#2. Fresh Lime Juice And Raw Honey Remedy
|Fresh lemon juice||a few drops|
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
|Any moisturizer or sweet almond oil||1 tbsp|
- Take one ripe banana and peel the outer skin layer completely from it.
- Then use a knife and cut the banana into a few small slices.
- After that, take a mixing bowl and add the banana slices to smash them.
- Now add the freshly squeezed lime juice and raw honey into the smashes banana kept in the mixing bowl.
- Blend them well until it turns to a smooth fine mixture.
- Then start applying this banana paste all over your cleansed face using the fingertips.
- Also, start to massage your face with the applied paste in circular motions for a few minutes.
- Leave the applied paste to be there on your face for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face well with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- After that, take a small amount of sweet almond oil and apply it all over your face to prevent dryness issues.
- Use it once per day regularly to obtain some impressive results on your facial skin.
#3. Vegetable Glycerin And Fresh Aloe Vera Juice Remedy
|Emulsifying Wax||4 g|
|Fresh Aloe Vera juice||40 g|
|Vegetable glycerin||3 g|
|Vitamin E oil (optional)||0.1 g|
|Shea butter||10 g|
|Essential oil (any) (optional)||15 drops|
|D-panthenol (vitamin B5)||3 g|
|Sea buckthorn fruit oil||2 g|
|Sweet almond oil||7 g|
|Distilled water||40 g|
|Liquid germall plus||0.5 g|
Essential oil (optional):
- Rose geranium essential oil – 4 drops
- Frankincense essential oil – 4 drops
- Lavender essential oil – 7 drops
- Take a mixing bowl and add the water and fresh aloe vera juice into it.
- Then take one more mixing bowl and add the Shea butter, sweet almond oil, emulsifying wax and sea buckthorn oil into it.
- Now heat both the mixing bowls individually on the stove.
- Once the mixture gets melted down completely, remove it from the heat.
- After that, mix both the melted mixture together well using a spoon until it turns to a smooth fine mixture.
- Also, wait for a few minutes until it becomes cools down completely.
- After that, add the D-panthenol, essential oils and liquid germall plus into the obtained mixture kept in the bowl.
- Again whisk the mixture using a spoon until it turns to a creamy paste.
- Now take a small amount of this creamy paste and apply it all over the areas where you have wrinkles using your fingertips.
- Then put the remaining cream into a clean container and store it for future use.
- Apply this cream once per day regularly until you obtain the desired results on your face.
#4. Raw Milk And Coconut Oil Remedy
|Vitamin C Powder||2 tbsp|
|Raw milk||a few drops|
|Coconut Oil||1 tbsp|
|Rice Flour||1 tbsp|
- Take a small mixing bowl and add the rice flour into it.
- After that, pour the melted coconut oil into the mixing bowl.
- Then, add the vitamin C powder into the rice flour mixture kept in the bowl.
- Now use a spoon and mix the ingredients thoroughly until it becomes a fine paste.
- Finally, pour the raw milk into the bowl and mix to achieve a paste of fine consistency.
- After that take a small amount of this and start applying it on the areas where you have wrinkles on your facial skin. Prefer applying this rice flour paste on your face before going to bath to get effective results.
- Let the applied paste be there on your facial skin for about 20 minutes.
- Now pour a few drops of water on your face and moisten it.
- After that, use your fingertips and gently massage your face with the applied paste for a couple of minutes.
- Finally, wash your face with normal water and use a towel to pat it dry.
- Then take any toner and start applying it all over your face to hydrate your skin.
- Start applying this paste for about 3 times per week regularly to see some impressive results on your facial skin.
#5. Olive Oil And Glycerin Remedy
|Raw honey||1 tsp|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
- Take a bowl and add the given ingredients into it.
- Then mix them well until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Start applying this all over your face using the fingertips.
- Also, massage your face with this paste for about 5 minutes.
- Allow it to dry for a few more minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face well with normal water and pat it dry.
- Use this 2 times per day regularly to get the desired results on your face.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019