5 Easy and Effective Ways in Which You Can Delay Your Periods Naturally
That time of the month where you are already fearing the commencement of excruciating body pain, muscle cramps, and the frequency with which you’d have to change your sanitary napkins is arriving and you just feel like getting hold of pills that can magically make all of your mood swings and pain disappear within seconds. There are instances in life when you’re helpless and desperate to prolong the beginning of your periods, especially when you have a wedding or an important function to attend. However, taking medicines, or pills isn’t always a healthy solution for it, as they can be pernicious in terms of damaging your reproductive organs because they have their side-effects. But, don’t worry! Mentioned below is a whole list of natural home remedies, which are easy to prepare and consume in order to delay your periods naturally.
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1-1.5 piece of ginger
- Squeeze the piece of ginger and let it immerse in hot water for some minutes.
- Strain this water.
- Add honey to it & drink this tea.
Warning: If you are prone to bleeding disorders or take any kind of medications that impede blood clotting, then don’t use this remedy, because ginger is a blood thinner.
2-3 cups of ginger tea daily.
It’s used as a Chinese medicine for delaying menstruation.
- 2 cups of water
- A handful of fresh or dried leaves of raspberry
- Boil the raspberry leaves in water for a few minutes (on a low flame).
- Let them cool off.
- Drink a cup of this herbal raspberry tea.
2-3 cups of raspberry tea on a daily basis.
Raspberry tea is infused with a uterine relaxant and astringent properties; reducing period flow. It also consists of abundant vitamins and minerals, which can be consumed by women regularly and even during their pregnancy.
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 teaspoon of dried angelica root
- Soak 1 teaspoon of dried angelica root in hot water and leave it in that state for a few minutes.
- Strain it and then, drink the tea.
Warning: If you are breastfeeding or are pregnant, then kindly avoid using this remedy.
It’s advised to drink this herbal tea for at least 2 times a day.
The angelica root is known as ‘female ginseng’, as it is used to cure many menstrual troubles. It is an age-old Chinese herbal remedy that women have used to stop their heavy menstrual flow temporarily. Angelica root helps keep the female hormones in a proportionate balance.
- 1 glass of water
- A small pack of gelatin
- Add gelatin to water.
- Drink it swiftly.
Once a day.
Gelatin is used in Chinese medicines to treat excessive bleeding and this effect is proven to be useful when you are in a dire situation.
Include the usage of green beans into your balanced diet and see the good results for yourself, as green beans are rich in calcium and are effective in reducing menstrual pain.
Latest posts by Astha Thapar (see all)
- Try These Rice Packs On Your Face And See The Results - February 7, 2019
- Egg Masks for a Crystal Clear Skin, Instantly Removes Open Pores - February 5, 2019
- Home Remedies for Hair Fall, Baldness, and Dandruff - February 4, 2019