5 Easy Honey Face Mask Recipes (for Acne, Dry Skin + More)
Each one of us wishes to have a bright skin with a natural gleaming effect. But common skin issues like acne, dryness on the skin etc always keep us away from our wish getting fulfilled. However, there are a few honey-based homemade face masks which could offer such amazing effects to our facial skin and make it healthy too. Let us have a look at a few of these recipes here…
#1. Activated Charcoal And Bentonite Clay Mask
|Activated charcoal powder||1 tsp|
|Lavender essential oil||2 drops|
|Bentonite clay||1/2 tsp|
|Raw honey||1/2 tsp|
|Tea tree essential oil||1 drop|
|Normal water||1 tsp|
- Take a small mixing bowl and add the bentonite clay, charcoal powder and raw honey into it. Mix well.
- Then pour the normal water into the bentonite clay mixture kept in the mixing bowl.
- Now mix the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Now, add the tea tree essential oil and lavender essential oil into the bentonite clay paste.
- Whisk the ingredients until the ingredients get mixed well.
- After that, start applying the paste all over your face. Do not apply it to the sensitive areas around your lips and eyes.
- Let the paste be there on your face for about 10 minutes.
- Now wash your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry.
- Finally, apply a small amount of your regular moisturizer, olive oil or coconut oil.
- Use this mask for at least once per week to get a glowing effect on your skin.
#2. Potato Juice And Raw Honey Mask for Dry Skin
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a potato and slice it into a few small pieces.
- Place the potato slices into a blender and grind it until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Put the potato paste on a cheesecloth and squeeze the extract into a small bowl.
- Now add raw honey. Use a spoon and stir it well.
- Then dip a cotton ball into the potato-honey mask.
- After that, start applying the paste on your cleansed face.
- Let the paste be there on your face for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with regular water and dry it using a clean towel.
- Store the remaining mixture in the refrigerator, as you can use it for about 1 week.
- Continue using it once per day to get some effective results on your face.
#3. Honey, Milk And Rice Mask
- Firstly, take a mixing bowl and add the rice and water into it.
- Now place the bowl on the stove and start heating it till a boil, and then simmer it for 3 more minutes.
- Now remove the bowl from heat and leave it to get cool down for some time.
- Use a strainer and filter the rice separately into a bowl leaving the water behind.
- Add the other given ingredients into the boiled rice kept in the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well and start applying the paste on your cleansed face.
- Massage your face in circular motions with the paste for a few minutes.
- Leave the mixture on your face for about 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water and pat the area dry using a towel.
- Continue using the mask once per week to get desired results on your face.
#4. Oatmeal And Ripe Banana Mask
|Raw Honey||1 tbsp|
|Almond oil||1 tbsp|
|Boiling Water||1 cup|
- Take a mixing bowl and add the oatmeal and the hot water into it.
- Allow the oatmeal-water mix for a couple of minutes.
- After that, add the honey and egg into the oatmeal mixture. Mix well
- Take 1/2 a ripe banana and cut it into a few small slices.
- Put the banana slices into a bowl and crush them until it turns to a smooth paste.
- After that, add the banana paste into the oatmeal-mixture kept in the bowl.
- Finally, add the almond oil and start mixing it using a spoon.
- As soon as the paste reaches a warm bearable temperature, start applying it on your previously cleansed face and neck.
- Let the applied paste be there on your face for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- After that, wash your face with warm water and pat it dry using a towel.
- Repeat using this face pack 1 to 2 times per week regularly to get a glowing effect on your facial skin.
#5. White Rice Flour And Raw Honey Mask
|Ground white rice flour||1 tbsp|
|Raw Honey||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a clean mixing bowl and put the finely ground white rice flour into it.
- Now add the raw honey and start mixing the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Then take a cosmetic brush and start applying the prepared paste on your cleansed face and neck. Do not apply this rice mask on the sensitive regions on your face like eyes and lips.
- Leave the applied paste to be there on your face for about 15 minutes.
- After that, gently massage your face in circular motions with the rice paste using your fingertips for a few minutes.
- Then take a clean, washcloth dipped in warm water and start wiping your face to remove the applied paste.
- After that, wash your face well with cold water and use a clean towel to pat it and dry.
- Finally, apply a mild toner solution all over your face. Also, you can prefer applying rosewater all over your face as a toner.
- Lastly, take a small amount of your regular moisturizer and start applying it all over your facial skin.
- Continue using this rice mask for about 2 to 3 times per week for 2 to 3 weeks for obtaining the natural glow in your facial skin.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019
- Amazing DIY Beauty Tips With Lemons - October 30, 2019