5 Easy Ways to Get Rid of Facial Hair Naturally
You would have shaved your facial hair, especially the upper lips hair, and it might appear back the next day which would spoil your facial appearance. To help you deal with this we have a few natural remedies which could remove all the unwanted hair present in your facial region without any pain. Let us have a look at some of these…
#1. Turmeric Powder And Milk Paste
|Ripe papaya||1/2 cup|
|Turmeric powder||1 tbsp|
|Raw milk||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, use a knife and peel off the outer skin layer of ripe papaya completely.
- After that, start to chop the peeled papaya into a few small pieces and put them inside a mixing bowl.
- Then use a spoon or fork and start mashing the ripe papaya pieces until it turns to a pulpy papaya paste.
- Now add the turmeric powder and raw milk into the papaya pulpy paste kept in the mixing bowl.
- After that start mixing the ingredients well using a spoon until the consistency becomes fine.
- Then take the obtained turmeric paste and start applying it all over your face using your fingertips from where you want to remove all the unwanted hair.
- Now use your fingertips and start to gently massage your facial region with the applied paste for a few seconds.
- Leave the applied paste to get dry for about 20 minutes on your face.
- After that, wash your face with regular water and pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Finally, apply a moisturizer in order to prevent any dryness in your facial region.
- Continue using this turmeric paste once per week to see some desirable changes and effective results in your facial region.
#2. Potato And Lentil Paste
|Fresh lime juice||1 tbsp|
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
|Yellow lentils||1 cup|
- Take a bowl filled with normal water and soak the yellow lentils in it.
- Then allow the lentils to remain soaked inside the water for overnight.
- After that, strain the yellow lentils and put the lentils inside a grinder or a mixer.
- Blend those yellow lentils until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Then take the potato and peel the outer skin layer completely from it using a knife.
- After that put the peeled potato into a mixing bowl and start crushing it down completely.
- Then using a strainer or a cheesecloth press the potatoes to extract the potato juice separately in a small bowl.
- Now pour the extracted potato juice into the lentil paste kept in the bowl and mix it well.
- After that, add the fresh lime juice and honey into the lentil paste in the bowl.
- Start mixing the ingredients well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Apply this lentil paste all over your skin from where you wish to remove the unwanted hair of your face.
- Allow the paste to be there on your skin for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Finally, remove the paste by rubbing it using your fingers in circular motions on your face.
- Continue using this paste for about 2 times per week regularly to get rid of unwanted hair growth on your skin.
- Do not rub this paste too harshly as it might cause any rashes and redness issues in your facial skin.
#3. Papaya And Turmeric Root Paste
|Distilled warm water||1 cup|
- Take one fresh ripe papaya and use a knife to peel the outer skin layer completely from it.
- After that, start to chop the peeled ripe papaya into a few small pieces and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Now start to mash the small papaya pieces until it turns to a pulpy paste with the help of the back of a fork or spoon.
- Then take the turmeric root and start grating it well into a few small pieces.
- Now add the grated small turmeric root pieces into the papaya pulp that is kept in the mixing bowl.
- Start mixing the ingredients well until it turns to a smooth paste using a fork or spoon.
- Then start applying the turmeric root paste all over your face, using your fingertips, from where you want to remove all the unwanted hair.
- After that, gently massage your facial region with the applied turmeric paste using your fingertips for a few minutes.
- Allow the turmeric mixture to be there on your face for about 20 minutes.
- Now using warm water, rinse your facial region thoroughly and pat the area dry with a clean towel. You might have some yellow stains left on your face even after washing it. These yellow stains are due to the presence of turmeric root in the paste. Also, it will gradually get faded away naturally as you wash it with normal water.
- Now apply your regular moisturizer all over your face to get rid of any dryness issues.
- Start applying this mixture for about once or twice per week regularly to see some visible changes in your facial region.
#4. Milk Powder And Gram Flour Paste
|Milk powder||3 tbsp|
|Gram flour||1 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add the given ingredients one by one into it except the vaseline.
- Then start to mix the ingredients well until it turns to a smooth paste.
- After that, add the vaseline into the obtained paste kept in the bowl and start mixing it well.
- Start applying this vaseline paste all over the area from where you want to remove the unwanted hair present on your face.
- Then leave the vaseline paste to get dry and penetrate into your skin for about 10 minutes.
- After that, remove the dried paste in the direction opposite to the direction of hair growth in your face.
- Now rinse the area with regular water and pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Do not apply any moisturizer as vaseline in the paste will moisturize your skin.
- Repeat it every day regularly to get effective results on your skin.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Get Spotless, Whitening and Glowing Skin in 7 Days - September 24, 2019
- Get Soft, Silky Hair with this Egg Hair Mask Remedy - September 23, 2019
- How to get glowing skin at home. DIY SOAP Beauty tips that gives you instant fairness and glow. - September 23, 2019