5 essential foods that will keep your hair healthy
A healthy hair with proper growth is what each and every individual would desire for. There are some essential food recipes which could stimulate the hair growth and help in maintaining the health of your hair. Let us have a look at a few of such essential foods based recipes here…
#1. Ripe Banana And Avocado Smoothie
|Fresh ripe strawberries||1 cup|
|Ripe bananas (frozen)||3|
|Fresh kale leaf||1|
|Fresh lemon (peeled)||1/2|
- Firstly, take all the given ingredients one by one and start cutting them into a few small slices so that it will be easy while blending them.
- Now put all the chopped ingredients one by one into a clean blender or a mixer.
- Then, grind the ingredients well for a couple of times until it turns to a creamy smooth mixture.
- After that, pour the obtained creamy mixture into a glass.
- Now, consume this smoothie drink.
- Continue drinking this smoothie mixture once every day to see some effective and the desired results in the health and growth of your hair.
#2. Chia Seeds And Carrot Smoothie
|Chia seeds (soaked)||1 tbsp|
|Large sweet potato||1/2|
|Normal water||1/2 cup|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and fill it with normal water.
- Then add the Chia seeds into the mixing bowl.
- Leave the seeds to remain soaked inside the water for at least 20 minutes.
- After that, take the sweet potato and place in a microwave-safe bowl and start baking it.
- Continue baking it until the sweet potato turns to be soft and tender.
- After that, remove it from the microwave and allow it to get cool down for some time.
- You can also prefer to placing it in the refrigerator and leave it for overnight so that you can start preparing the smoothie on the next day.
- Now take a clean blender and start adding all the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Start to grind the ingredients until they turn to a fine and creamy mixture.
- Then pour the creamy smoothie into a glass and drink it up.
- Repeat consuming this Chia seed smoothie once every day regularly to see some visible changes in your hair growth and to maintain a healthy hair and scalp.
Salad Recipe – Avocado And Carrot Salad
|Balsamic vinegar||a few drops|
|Sunflower seeds||a few|
|Large avocado (peeled, pitted and diced)||1|
|Carrots (peeled and grated) (medium-sized)||4|
|Salt||As per the requirement|
|Pepper||As per the requirement|
- Firstly, take a large mixing bowl and add the ripe avocados and carrots into it.
- Then, mix the ingredients well using a spoon.
- Now take the sunflower seeds and start to sprinkle them on the avocado mixture kept in the bowl. This will help in offering a pleasant taste and garnish to the avocado salad recipe.
- Finally, add the required amount of pepper, salt and balsamic vinegar into the salad-mix kept in the mixing bowl.
- After that, place the obtained avocado salad mixture in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Also, make sure that you cover the salad bowl before placing it inside the refrigerator.
- Finally, serve this salad recipe while having your meals or breakfast.
- Consume this salad every day regularly by including it in your diet plans. You can prepare and have this salad whenever you require it.
Chaat Recipe – Pomegranate And Moong Dal Chaat
|Spring onions (finely chopped)||1/2 cup|
|Yellow Moong Dal||1/2 cup|
|Carrot (grated)||1/2 cup|
|Raw mangoes||1/4 cup|
|Coriander (finely chopped)||2 tbsp|
|Mint leaves (finely chopped)||2 tbsp|
|Chaat masala||1 tsp|
|Green chillies (finely chopped)||2 tsp|
|Fresh lime juice||4 tsp|
|Salt||As per the requirement|
|Normal water||4 cups|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and pour the regular water into it.
- Then take the Moong Dal and clean and wash it thoroughly with normal water.
- After that, put the washed Moong Dal into the mixing bowl containing the water.
- Now leave the Moong Dal to remain soaked inside the water for about 1/2 hour.
- Then drain the Moong Dal water well and keep the lentil in the bowl.
- After that, take a saucepan and pour about 3 cups of normal water into it.
- Now add Moong Dal and a small amount of salt into the water kept in the saucepan.
- Then heat the saucepan on a medium flame for about 5 minutes until it is half done. Also, use a spoon and stir the mixture occasionally such that they do not get attached with each other. Make sure that each grain is separate and is not mushy.
- Then remove the pan from the heat and place it aside.
- Now use a strainer or a filter and strain the cooked Moong Dal in a small bowl.
- Leave the strained Moong Dal to cool down for about 10 minutes.
- Then take a large mixing bowl and add the strained Moong Dal into it.
- After that, add the pomegranate, spring onions, raw mangoes into it.
- Now add the coriander, mint leaves and green chillies into the bowl.
- Finally add the fresh lime juice, Chaat masala and salt into the Moong Dal mixture. Also, prefer adding less salt as we have already added it while cooking it.
- Mix the ingredients well using a spoon and start to serve and consume it as a snack.
- Repeat consuming this Chaat once every day regularly as an evening snack to obtain some positive results in the growth and health of your hair.
Tea Recipe – Green Tea
|Green tea powder||1 tbsp|
|Normal water||1 cup|
- Firstly, take a saucepan and add the normal water into it.
- Then add the green tea powder and boil the tea for a few minutes until the powder settles down.
- Now remove it from the heat and strain the tea solution in a glass.
- Consume this tea by adding a few drops of lime juice and/or raw honey for taste.
- Drink this tea once every day regularly to get the desired results.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019