5 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Pimples As Fast As Possible
Pimples are known to be one of the greatest skin troubles that we have in life. There are many reasons for their occurrences and therefore, all of us have to deal with them. These pimples also leave behind scars which are really scary. We have a few natural home remedies to get rid of such pimples from our face as soon as possible. Let us have a look at a few of those methods…
#1. Brown Rice And Turmeric Powder
|Turmeric powder||2 tbsp|
|Brown rice flour||1 tbsp|
|Raw honey||1/2 tsp|
- Firstly, take a mixing bowl and add all the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then start mixing the ingredients well until the powders get combined well and turn to a paste.
- Now use an applicator brush and start applying it on your face where you have pimples.
- Then leave the paste to get dry for a few minutes.
- After that, rinse your face with normal water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Start using this face pack once per day regularly until you get rid of the pimple infection from your face.
#2.Tea Tree Essential Oil And Tomato
|Tea tree essential oil||3 to 5 drops|
|Jojoba oil||1 tsp|
|Warm water||1 cup|
- Take one half of a ripe tomato and cut it into a few small pieces and put them inside a small bowl.
- Now start to mash them well using a spoon until it turns to a fine paste.
- Then put about 1 tbsp of mashed tomato paste into a small mixing bowl.
- Add jojoba oil and tea tree essential oil into the tomato paste kept in the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Then start applying the tomato paste on those areas where you have the pimple infections.
- Allow the paste to be there on your face for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face with warm water and pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Use this once per day regularly for a couple of days until you see some visible changes in your face.
#3. Lime Juice And Papaya
|Fresh lime juice||1/2 tbsp|
|Raw honey||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take fresh ripe papaya and peel the outer skin layer completely.
- Then use a knife and cut the papaya into a few small slices.
- Now put the ripe papaya slices into a blender and add the raw honey, fresh lime juice into it.
- Start to blend the ingredients well until it turns to a fine and smooth paste.
- Now start to cleanse your face well with any mild cleansing solution.
- After that start applying the paste all over your face using your fingertips or an applicator brush.
- Then gently start to massage your face with the applied papaya paste using your fingertips for a few minutes.
- Let the applied papaya paste be there on your face for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Now rinse your face well with warm water and pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Use this papaya paste once per day regularly to see some effective results in your facial skin.
#4. Witch Hazel And Essential Oils
|Witch Hazel extract||7 to 8 tbsp|
|Essential oil (any)||2 to 3 drops|
|Fresh aloe vera gel||3 tbsp|
|Cotton ball or pad||1|
Essential oil (any):
- Clove essential oil
- Tea tree essential oil
- Lemongrass essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Frankincense essential oil
- Firstly, take a small bottle and add the witch hazel and fresh aloe vera gel into it.
- Now add a few drops of any essential oil of your choice from the given list that would best suit your skin.
- Then close the bottle and start to shake it well for a couple of seconds.
- After that, use your regular cleanser solution and wash your face thoroughly and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Now take a small cotton pad or cotton ball and add a few drops of the aloe vera gel mixture into it.
- After that start applying the aloe gel mixture all over your face where you have the pimple infections using the cotton ball
- Then leave the applied paste to be there on your face for a few minutes until it becomes dry completely.
- After that, rinse your face thoroughly with cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat using it once per day regularly to get effective results on your face.
#5. Orange Peel And Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
|Fresh Oranges||2 to 3|
|Fresh aloe vera gel||3 tbsp|
|Tea tree essential oil||a few drops|
- Firstly, take a few fresh oranges and rinse them well with the regular water.
- After that, peel the outer skin layer completely and put those orange peels into a mixer.
- Grind these orange peels well by adding a few drops of rose water or water until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Then make sure that the smooth paste is neither too runny nor too thick.
- Now take another mixing bowl and add the water or rosewater into it.
- After that add a few drops of tea tree essential oil into the paste kept in the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well until the tea tree essential oil gets diluted well in the mixture.
- After that, add the diluted tea tree oil mixture into the orange paste and mix it well using a spoon.
- Now take a fresh aloe vera leaf and cut them into two equal halves using a knife.
- Then use a spoon to scoop out the fresh aloe vera gel from the leaf.
- Start to mix the aloe gel into the orange paste and stir it well to form a fine paste.
- Then start applying this paste all over your face on the pimple-infected areas.
- Allow the paste to be there on your face for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, wash your face with regular water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat using this paste for about 2 times per week regularly to get some effective results.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019