5 Magical Beauty HACKS Using TOOTHPASTE – Pimples, Dark Spots, Pink Lips
Toothpaste is one of the first things a person searches for when they wake up in the morning. Brushing your teeth is important and toothpaste makes that venture easier. Everyone is familiar with the benefits of toothpaste for our teeth but not many would be familiar with its beauty uses. Here are 5 beauty hacks that you can do using toothpaste right at home.
- Squeeze out about a tablespoon of regular white toothpaste in a small cup and add a teaspoon of water in it as well. Mix the toothpaste and water to make a slightly thick paste.
- Take a Q-tip or use your fingers to spread this paste on your face or just on the spots appearing on the skin.
- If you have applied the paste on your whole face then you need to leave it to dry for about half an hour or so otherwise you can just apply it over the spot and leave it to dry overnight.
- Wash off the dried paste using lukewarm water and then follow up with a moisturizer or a face cream.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to get rid of the spots on your skin in a couple of weeks.
- Make a mixture of a couple of tablespoons of fuller’s earth and orange juice. Add a tablespoon of toothpaste in it and mix well to make a thick paste.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and then apply this paste all over the skin and massage the skin gently to open up the pores.
- Leave the paste applied until it dries up completely on your skin and then washes it away using lukewarm water and pat the skin dry with a towel. Then apply a mild moisturizer.
- Repeat this process thrice a week to get a nice radiant glow on your skin.
- Take a tablespoon of toothpaste, preferably white toothpaste and then add a teaspoon of lemon juice in it. Mix the ingredients to make a slightly thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your pimples and the surrounding skin and cover them completely for best results.
- Wait for some time until the toothpaste dries up and forms a layer on the pimple. Wash the paste away with lukewarm water along with a mild face wash.
- You can use this remedy once every day for a week or so whenever pimples occur on your face.
- In a bowl, add a tablespoon of toothpaste, a couple of tablespoons of both castor sugar and lemon juice, and then mix them together.
- Wash the area from where you want to remove the hair and then spread this paste on that area.
- Keep it applied for half an hour or so and then wash it away using lukewarm water. This is not a waxing process and you need to leave the paste alone in this remedy.
- Repeat this process every day until the hairs become weak and thin until they disappear altogether from the place.
- Lips get chapped in the winters quite easily. Just apply a layer of toothpaste on your bare lips without adding anything else.
- Let it sit for about 10-15 minutes and then wash it away by rinsing your mouth with lukewarm water.
- Pat the skin dry with a towel and admire the luscious pink lips of your own.
- You can do this step every time you need your lips to look extra red or on alternate days for their regular care.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair - May 31, 2019
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home - May 31, 2019
- Whitening Gold Herbal Facial for Glowing Skin At Home - May 22, 2019