5 Natural Ways That Can Help You Reduce And Remove Unwanted Body Hair
Permanent hair removal has become a must to do thing these days. From electrolysis and waxing to laser hair removal, there is a plenitude of options that people choose to contain the growth of unnecessary body hair once and for all. But, this doesn’t happen when reality strikes hard. The condition in which one’s body produces unwanted hair growth is known as, ‘hirsutism’. High levels of testosterone in the female body may lead to hormone imbalances that can cause non-uniform menstrual cycles and the occurrence of unwanted body and facial hair. Excessive growth of hair in males, ‘hypertrichosis’ is common on the back, chest, and ears. Mentioned below are 5 natural ways that you could try considering.
Lentil and Potato
- Soaked yellow lentil
- A teaspoon of honey
- A tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- A potato
- Remove the skin of the potato and crush it.
- Extract sufficient juice out of the crushed potato.
- Mash the lentils to procure a smooth paste.
- Mix the potato juice with the lentil yellow paste.
- Add the lemon juice and honey to the mixture formed.
- Apply the mixture onto the affected areas.
- Leave it in that state for 20-30 minutes until the paste completely dries.
- Rub your fingers over the dried paste to remove it.
Once or twice a week.
Indian Nettle and Turmeric
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Indian nettle leaves
- Rinse the Indian nettle leaves thoroughly.
- Mash them to get a paste.
- Apply the turmeric powder to the paste.
- Apply this paste on those areas where you wish to get rid of unwanted hair.
- Let it stay for a few hours.
- Rinse it off.
Use it every day for about four to six weeks.
Kusumba (Safflower) Oil and Thanaka Powder
- Half a tablespoon of thanaka powder
- Half a tablespoon of safflower oil
- A nip of turmeric
- Wax the affected area.
- Rinse the area thoroughly.
- Intermix the thanaka powder and the kusumba oil.
- Apply the mixture on the area.
- Rub it gently against the direction of hair growth for about ten minutes.
- Let it stay for a while, preferably for the whole night.
Ensure that the paste should not be watery. Instead, it should be creamy.
Three to four times a week for four months.
Basil and Onion
- A handful of basil leaves
- Two onions
- Chop the onions.
- Eradicate the thin transparent membranes from the middle of the onion layers.
- Mash the basil leaves.
- Mash both and grind to form a paste.
- Apply the paste onto the affected areas.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
Three to four times a week for some months.
Barley and Milk
- 1 tablespoon of barley powder
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Mash all the ingredients to make a paste.
- Apply it onto the affected areas.
- Leave it in that state for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off.
Carry this out for three to four times in a week.