5 Natural Ways to Grow a Healthy Hair
Growing healthy hair has become a great difficulty in this highly polluted world. Unhealthy hair could lead to a wide range of hair problems. There are a few homemade natural ways and remedies which could help us in making our hair and scalp to be healthy. Let us have a look at a few of those natural ways.
#1. Hair Mask
Curry Leaves Mask
|Fresh curry leaves||A handful|
|Fresh plain Yogurt / Raw Milk||3 to 4 tbsp / 2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take the fresh curry leaves and put them into a blender or a mixer.
- Then start to grind the curry leaves until it turns to a smooth thick paste.
- Now put the ground curry leaves paste into a small mixing bowl.
- After that, add the fresh plain yogurt into the curry leaves paste kept in the bowl.
- If you do not prefer using yogurt, then you can go for using about 2 tbsp raw milk while preparing the hair mask.
- Start mixing the ingredients well using a spoon until it becomes a fine paste.
- Now start applying this curry leaf paste all over your hair and scalp.
- Then make sure that all your hair is covered with this hair mask starting from the roots till the ends of your hair.
- Also, gently massage your scalp with the applied mask using your fingertips.
- After that, leave the mask to be there on your hair for about 30 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your hair and scalp using any mild shampoo and normal water.
- Continue using this hair mask for about once per week to see some effective and impressive results in your hair growth.
#2. Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
Egg And Mayonnaise Mask
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a mixing bowl and add the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then start to whisk the ingredients well using a spoon, continue doing this until the mixture turns to a smooth creamy texture.
- After that, start applying this hair mask all over your hair and scalp using the fingertips. Make sure that your entire hair starting from the roots till reaching to the ends of your hair is covered with the egg mask.
- Allow the applied mask to stay on your hair for about 30 to 60 minutes.
- After that, wash your hair thoroughly with normal water.
- Now use your regular shampoo and conditioner for removing the applied paste from your hair.
- Do not use hot or warm water as it would make the egg present in the hair mask to get cooked/boiled and stuck on your hair and scalp.
- Repeat using this deep conditioning mask for about once per week to get the desired results on your hair growth.
#3. Hair Oil
Ginger And Garlic Oil
|Garlic cloves (peeled)||4|
|Castor oil||1 & 1/2 tbsp|
|Fresh ginger root||1|
|Coconut oil||100 ml|
- Firstly, take about 1 inch of a ginger root piece and start cutting it into a few small pieces.
- Now put the ginger root pieces into a blender or a mixer and start grinding them.
- After that, add the peeled garlic cloves into the ginger paste and grind them again.
- Then add the black peppercorns into the blender and start blending them together.
- Now, take a saucepan and add the coconut oil into it.
- After that, add the castor oil and the blended mixture into the pan containing the coconut oil and place it on the stove.
- Now heat the oil mixture on a low flame for about 10 minutes.
- Once the oil gets boiled, you can notice some white bubbles getting formed in the oil mixture.
- Then remove the pan from the heat and cover it.
- Leave the oil undisturbed for overnight.
- Then use a strainer and strain the oil after waking up in the morning.
- Take a small amount of this oil and start applying it all over your hair as your regular hair oil.
- Also, gently massage your scalp with the oil for about 10 minutes using your fingertips.
- Allow the oil to be there on your hair for overnight.
- Then rinse your hair with normal water and shampoo after waking up in the morning.
- Repeat applying this oil regularly for about once or twice per week to obtain strong and healthy hair with appropriate hair growth.
- The shelf life of this hair oil is about 30 days if you store it in a clean glass container.
#4. Hair Tonic
|Hemp seed oil / carrot seed oil||1 tsp|
|Alcohol-free witch hazel||3 tbsp|
|Lavender essential oil||10 drops|
|Cedarwood essential oil||10 drops|
|Peppermint essential oil||10 drops|
|Rosemary essential oil||10 drops|
|Spray bottle (4 oz)||1|
- Firstly, take a clean spray bottle (4 oz) and start adding the alcohol-free witch hazel into it.
- Then add either the hemp seed oil or the carrot seed oil based on your choice into the witch hazel kept in the spray bottle.
- Now start to fill the remaining space in the spray bottle with the water by leaving a small space for adding the essential oils. Or you can also use boiled and cooled tap water for filling the spray bottle.
- After this, start adding the given essential oils one by one into the spray bottle.
- Then close the spray bottle with the help of its lid and start shaking it thoroughly for a few seconds.
- Now wet your hair with a small amount of water and then start spraying this hair spray all over your hair and scalp.
- After that, start massaging your scalp with the applied hair spray using your fingertips.
- Then comb your hair once to obtain some effective results on your hair and scalp.
- Allow the hair spray to stay on your hair until it becomes dry completely.
- To obtain better and effective results on your hair growth, start using this hair spray once per day regularly.
- Applying this on wet hair can help you with better results than using it on the dry hair types.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019