5 Natural Ways to Unclog Different Types of Skin Pores
One’s skin is directly exposed to excessive dirt and dust on a frequent basis. Washing the face on a daily basis keeps large pores away, thus keeping it clear and fresh. Constant oil secretion from the oil glands and dead skin cells can cause unclogged pores, especially on acne-prone skin. Such kinds of pores can occur anywhere, ranging from forehead to chin and nose. Such pores can implicitly coerce you to resort to applying heaps of foundation and talcum powder. Put these five effective home remedies into your daily usage and watch your pores vanish within a few days!
- Squeeze a lemon and extract a sufficient amount of juice from it.
- Massage your clogged skin with the lemon juice and leave it in that state for about five to ten minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Once the skin gets dried, apply a moisturizer.
- Do this for at least three to four times a week.
The fresh juice that is extracted out of lemon helps in cleaning clogged pores from one’s skin. Apart from this, it thoroughly exfoliates the skin and minimizes oiliness.
- A papaya
- Carefully anoint the affected part on your face with the flesh of a peeled raw papaya.
- Let it stay in that state for about five to ten minutes before you rinse it off.
- Continue doing this for at least twice a week.
Papaya is in itself a natural exfoliating agent. It will effectively clear clogged pores and will help in giving your skin a vivacious touch.
- Two tablespoons of sugar
- A glass of water
- Half a lemon
- Mash two tablespoons of sugar.
- Squeeze juice out of half a lemon.
- Add lemon juice and water to two tablespoons of sugar.
- Apply the paste onto your skin with pores that have been clogged.
- Rub the paste smoothly in a circular motion for approximately five minutes.
- Rinse off the paste with cold water and later, moisturize.
- Practice this regimen for at least once a week.
Sugar scrubs are conventionally formulated with sugar granules, which are regimental in physically exfoliating the dead skin cells and the unnecessary pores.
- A pot of water
- An excellent cleanser
- A mild moisturizer
- Let a covered pot of water boil.
- Meanwhile, rinse your face with an excellent cleanser, like Olay Clarity Fresh Cleanser, which is meant for oily skin.
- When the pot begins to steam, put it off from the heat.
- Wrap a towel around your head and bend over the pot.
- Steam your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Pat dry and smear your face with a mild moisturizer and a toner.
- Do this twice a week.
It’s the most efficient and cheapest method.
- Massage raw honey onto your pores and leave it for 3-5 minutes before rinsing it with lukewarm water.
- pat dry your skin
- Use honey for 2-3 times a week.
Honey is pervaded with antibacterial and antiseptic properties along with antioxidants.
Latest posts by Astha Thapar (see all)
- Try These Rice Packs On Your Face And See The Results - February 7, 2019
- Egg Masks for a Crystal Clear Skin, Instantly Removes Open Pores - February 5, 2019
- Home Remedies for Hair Fall, Baldness, and Dandruff - February 4, 2019