Diwali season has started hitting the floor and you will obviously be preparing yourself for the celebration.
A simple skin glow face mask can make you look more gorgeous and stunning with your festival attires.
In this video, we are going to see how to do a Diwali special skin glow face mask.
To prepare the face mask, you will need
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tsp of raw honey and
- 4 tbsp of plain yogurt
- Peel a ripe banana and slice them into a few small pieces.
- Put the banana slices into a clean mixing bowl and add the raw honey and plain yogurt into it.
- Use a fork and mash the ingredients well to obtain a creamy and smooth paste.
- Before applying the face mask, make sure that your face is clean and dry.
- You can either use any mild cleanser or make your face wash using a few natural ingredients.
- Take a bowl of fresh cucumber extract and mix 1 tbsp of raw milk with it to prepare the cleanser.
- Apply this cleanser all over your face and scrub your skin for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with running cold water and dry it with a clean towel.
- Take a tadbit of the banana mask and apply it all over your face.
- Gently massage your face with the paste for 5 minutes.
- Wait until the mask dries up for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with running cold water and pat dry it with a clean towel.
- Apply any regular moisturizer on your face to prevent dryness.
The lactic acid present in the yogurt is capable of dissolving all the dead skin cells present in your skin.
So, it helps in easy exfoliation and can offer a radiant glow to your face.
It also diminishes all the dark spots, wrinkles and facial lines in your face.
Acne breakouts and scars can completely be prevented from your face.
Banana sloughs away the excess sebum present in your skin and maintains the skin brightness.
This mask contains bundle of nutrients which can nourish your skin well and promote its health and appearance.
This mask offers a natural sheen to your face without any dullness.
Latest posts by Anushri Kocher (see all)
- Do Parlour Style Manicure Easily At Home (Step By Step Guide) - November 13, 2019
- 10 Minutes Mini Facial That You Can Easily Do At Home - November 12, 2019
- Bridal Ubtan Recipes That You Must Try For Glowing Skin - November 11, 2019