8 Easy Exercises For Beautiful Arms And Tight Breasts
Today’s generation is growing very observant when it comes to how they look and how their health is. While earlier it was just about beauty, now people have started tilting towards an authentic healthy lifestyle as well. Having a fit body than a “0” figure has become more important these days. There is fat which accumulates in certain parts of the body and seems almost impossible to leave. This differs from person to person, while we can’t cover them all, we will be concentrating on hands and breast in this article.
Exercises For Beautiful Hands
Follow these exercises and you will get beautiful looking hands within a span of a month. Don’t forget, consistency is the key.
- Stand straight with your back upright and your hands by your side.
- Keep your knees slightly bent and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Keep your elbow slightly bent and when steady, raise both your hands to the sides.
- Make sure your hand reaches shoulder length keeping the elbow bent. Keep your palms facing the floor.
Repeat this exercises 8-12 time in 3 sets.
This is specifically to strengthen the shoulder muscles however, when done right, it can help the core as well. Choose for the right weight. And to do so, opt for the weight which seems light in the beginning, as otherwise continuous reps can make your arms hurt.
- Lie down on the floor by facing the ground, keep your feet together.
- Keep your hands wider than your shoulder length and raise your body up by making the elbows straight.
- Now, bend your elbows and go down, closer to the ground. Again come back to the original position.
Repeat this twice for 20 reps.
Pushups work on the entire body in a way. However it work wonders when it comes to arms fat and its muscles. It targets the pectoral and triceps brachii muscles.
- Stand straight with your feet a little apart and arms by your side.
- Now, slowly raise your hand and bring to a level where it is parallel to the ground.
- Slowly rotate your arms clockwise in a small circular motion.
- Complete 20 clockwise and 20 antic-clockwise rotations.
- Repeat the same for the other hand.
Do 10 reps of 3 sets.
Arm circle improves shoulder flexibility and you can do this at the convenience of your very own home as this can be done with or without the weights.
- You will need the help of a bench for this one. Sit right on the benches end and grip the edges tight right beside your hips.
- Drop your butt from the benches edge keeping your ankles parallel to the knees but away from buttocks.
- Lower down as much as you can and then lift yourself back up. Inhale as you lower, exhale while coming up.
Do 3 sets of this in 12 reps each.
This is a perfect exercise to work on your tricep, forearm as well as bicep. It also helps in balancing the arms handles.
Exercises For Tight Breast
- Spread a matt and sleep face down on it.
- Put your hands behind your head and lift the upper body as much as you can.
- While doing so, lift your legs a little in the air as well.
Hold this position for 30 seconds and do it thrice.
This excerise helps in strengthening the upper body as well as the chest. It also stretches muscles in the shoulders, chest and abdomin making it flexible.
Reverse Dumbbell Fly
- Stand with your feet slightly apart and hand on your sides. Grab dumbbells in each hand.
- Slightly bend your knees and lean 45 degrees from your hips.
- Bend your elbow and lateral raise your hands until your shoulders.
- Come back to the original position. Make sure you use a weight which seems lighter at first.
Repeat this thrice for 10 reps each.
This works well for the chest, the arms as well as the core. Doing this regularly will relax your muscles and make them flexible enough.
- You will need a bench for this exercise. Lie down on your back on the bench with dumbbells in each hand.
- Keep your knees bent with your foot on the floor.
- Now, raise the arms from your sides right above your chest.
- Keep your arms stretched up when you raise your hands and bend your elbows when you bring your arms to the sides again.
Repeat this for 15 reps in 3 sets each.
As its name suggests, it focuses on toning the chest as well as the shoulder. It helps in improving the flexibility of shoulders as well. Don’t put a lot of pressure on your shoulder while raising the weights, instead, shift them onto your feet.
Around The Worlds
- You will need a matt for this exercise. Lie down on the mat on your back with dumbbells in each hand at your side.
- Now, pull your arms away in a semi-circle fashion and bring it right on top of your head.
- Now go back to the same position in a reverse way. As in starting from the head and then going to your sides in the semi-circle fashion.
Repeat this for 8-12 times in the sets of 3. Choose light weight in the beginning.
The chest is the primary muscle in this exercise and secondary are shoulders and arms. It is also one of the few exercises which target the pecs directly, a muscle under the breast tissue. It will give your breast a lift and also make them perky at the same time. It will also provide a sense of flexibility to your shoulder and arm muscles.
While some part of the body these would feel vigorous, for some it might be very easy. If you find it very difficult to remove your breast and arm fat, follow these exercises in the right moderation with the right weights and you will be extremely close to getting a flawless body.
The story of my life- I hate writing, I love having written- Dorothy Parker
Latest posts by Vani Kambali (see all)
- 8 Easy Exercises For Beautiful Arms And Tight Breasts - July 11, 2019
- This homemade natural Mask Will Shrink Your Pores - July 11, 2019
- Beauty Benefits of Coffee-based DIY Face Masks - July 11, 2019