8 simple home remedies to prevent hair fall
Hair fall has become one of the most widespread hair issue being faced by many these days. Various external and internal factors affect the overall health of our hair which eventually results in hair fall and hair damage. But, there are certain natural ingredients which could help in strengthening our hair and in getting rid of all such hair fall problems. Let us have a look at a few of the remedies over here.
#1. Curry Leaves Paste
|Fresh curry leaves||1/2 cup|
|Plain yogurt||4 tsp|
- Firstly, take a few curry leaves and crush them well using a mortar and pestle.
- Now take a bowl and add about 1 tbsp of crushed curry leaves into it.
- Then add the yogurt into the bowl containing the curry leaves paste.
- Stir the mixture well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now take the mixture and start applying it all over your hair and scalp.
- Gently massage your scalp with the applied mixture for a few minutes.
- Leave the paste to be there on your hair for about 30 minutes.
- Then rinse your hair with the regular shampoo and normal water.
- Use it once per week regularly to get effective results.
#2. Shikakhai Powder Paste
|Methi powder||2 tbsp|
|Plain yogurt||3 tbsp|
|Brahmi powder||1 tbsp|
|Shikakhai powder||2 tbsp|
|Natural oil (any)||1 tbsp|
|Distilled water||1 cup|
- Take a bowl and add all the given powders one by one into it.
- Mix the powders well using a spoon and add the yogurt and a few tbsp of distilled water into it.
- Now take two fresh lemons and squeeze the lime extract directly into the paste kept in the bowl.
- Stir the ingredients well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now choose any natural oil of your choice and start applying it all over your hair and scalp.
- Then take a bath towel and soak it inside a bowl filled with water.
- After that, wrap the damp towel over your head covering the hair.
- Leave your hair undisturbed for about one hour.
- Now remove the damp towel and start applying the paste all over your hair.
- Make sure that each strand of your hair is covered with the paste.
- Let the paste be there on your hair for about 30 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your hair with water and pat it dry.
- Use it once per week regularly to get the desired results.
#3. Fenugreek Paste
|Fenugreek seeds||2 tbsp|
|Distilled water||1 cup|
|Plain yogurt||4 tbsp|
- Firstly, place a bowl filled with distilled water and add the fenugreek seeds into it.
- Leave the fenugreek seeds to remain soaked in the water for overnight.
- Then take the seeds out after you wake up in the morning and grind it.
- Now add the yogurt and egg into the ground fenugreek paste.
- Whisk the ingredients well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Start applying the paste all over your hair and scalp.
- Allow the mixture to get dry for about 20 minutes.
- Then rinse your hair with normal water and any mild shampoo.
- Repeat it once in 2 weeks to see some visible changes in your hair.
#4. Hibiscus Paste
|Hibiscus leaves||4 to 5|
|Plain yogurt||1 cup|
- Take fresh hibiscus leaves and flowers and wash them thoroughly with normal water.
- Then grind those leaves and flowers together using a mixer.
- Wait until the ingredients turn into a fine paste.
- Now put the ground hibiscus paste into a bowl and add the plain yogurt into it.
- Stir the ingredients well until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Divide your hair into small sections and start applying the paste all over your hair and scalp.
- Allow the mixture on your hair to get dry for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Then rinse your hair thoroughly with regular water.
- Use any mild shampoo for washing your hair.
- Repeat applying this mixture twice per week regularly to get effective results.
#5. Ginger Paste
|Coconut oil||3 tbsp|
|Fresh Ginger piece||1|
|Green tea or Onion juice||1/2 tsp|
- Firstly, take the fresh ginger piece and peel the outer skin layer using a vegetable peeler.
- Then grind the ginger and extract the ginger juice separately in a small bowl.
- Now add about 1 tbsp of ginger extract and 3 tbsp of coconut oil into a separate bowl. Always remember to add 3 parts of coconut oil with one part of the ginger extract while preparing this remedial mixture.
- Then add about 1/2 tbsp of green tea or onion juice into the bowl containing the ginger mixture.
- Mix the ingredients well using a spoon to form a fine solution.
- Now take a cotton ball and soak it inside the mixture.
- Then start applying the mix all over your hair and scalp using the cotton ball.
- Now use your fingertips and gently massage your scalp for about 3 minutes.
- After that, use a shower cap to cover your hair and leave it to get dry for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Finally, wash your hair using normal shampoo and then condition it.
- Repeat it once per week regularly to get rid of hair loss completely.
#6. Avocado Paste
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a ripe avocado and place it in a small bowl.
- Now smash the ripe avocado using a spoon until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Then add the olive oil and raw honey into the mashed avocado paste.
- Whisk the ingredients well until it turns to a creamy paste.
- Start applying this creamy paste all over your hair and scalp using the fingertips.
- Make sure that you apply it starting from the roots reaching till the ends of your hair.
- Let the paste be there on your hair for about 20 minutes.
- Then wash your hair using normal water and any mild shampoo.
- Do this 2 times per week regularly to get desired results.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Best Charcoal Face Masks For Men To Try Right Now - August 14, 2019
- Two Step Wrinkle Treatment Cream | Anti Ageing Eye Cream - August 14, 2019
- Everyone Needs To Know These Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Wrinkles - August 14, 2019