Amazing Blackhead Removal Deep Cleaning Face Mask It’s WONDERFUL
Blackheads are the ugly spots on your face which occur because of a clogged skin pore or hair follicle which turns dark or black in time. These mostly occur in tandem with the acne and pimples on the face and can prove very stubborn to get rid of. Here are some home remedies which are incredible in fighting against the blackheads and getting rid of them without leaving behind any scar or mark.
Baking Soda and Water
- Baking Soda
- Lemon Juice
- Make a mixture of a couple of tablespoons of baking soda along with a couple of tablespoons of water and a few drops of lemon juice and make a paste. Wash your face with water first to remove any dust or dirt settled on the skin and remove any makeup applied.
- Apply the paste on your face and spread it evenly throughout by massaging the paste gently with your fingers.
- Leave the paste as it is for about 15-20 minutes until it solidifies and makes a thin little layer on the face. The paste will become a little flaky.
- Wash off the paste using lukewarm water and a mild moisturizer to trap in the moisture of the skin. Don’t rub too hard as it will scratch the skin.
- Repeat this process three times a week to get a clear and smooth skin free of any blackheads.
Baking soda is a very good bleaching agent which not only removes the blackheads that you are suffering from but will also make your skin glow naturally. The use of lemon juice and moisturizer makes the skin softer and clears out the pores of the skin as well.
- Activated Charcoal
- Take a couple of tablespoons of activated charcoal powder in a small bowl.
- Add a few tablespoons of warm water in the bowl and then mix the two ingredients together properly to make a smooth lump-free paste.
- Use your fingers to apply this paste on your face and cover the blackheads completely.
- Leave the paste for about 10 minutes and then remove it carefully using lukewarm water along with a clean washcloth. Follow up with a moisturizer.
- Use this paste two to three times a week to get rid of the blackheads at home.
Activated charcoal absorbs the blackhead from the skin. Activated charcoal is very helpful in clearing the skin of any acne and pimples as well.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Lemon Juice
- Take about 3-4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and mix a tablespoon of lemon juice in it and make it a homogenous mixture.
- Spread this paste on your face and apply it thoroughly by covering the blackheads and the skin around it.
- Allow the aloe vera gel to work on the blackhead for about half an hour or so and then wash it off using lukewarm water and then follow up with a moisturizer.
- Use this remedy three to four times a day to get the best results.
Aloe vera is full of Vitamin A, C, and E and is a rich antioxidant which is perfect for healing blackheads and preventing them from coming again. Lemon juice is a good exfoliator which is used in a lot of different products present in the market.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- 5 All-Natural Homemade Hair Dyes To Mask Gray Hairs And Improve Your Original Hair Color - March 13, 2019
- Top 4 Awesome Home Remedies For Fair Skin In One Week - March 4, 2019
- 5 sure shot home remedies to stop hair fall - March 2, 2019