Amazing Coffee Packs to Remove Dark Circles for Different Skin Types
Dark circles are often caused due to sleep deprivation, lack of water intake, sinusitis, allergies and hereditary factors. Coffee is known to not only energize your body but also for enhancing your skin’s beauty. There are many beauty products in the market which contain coffee as the main ingredient, such as face creams, lotions, scrubs, soaps and much more for lightening your skin and removing any blemishes. Instead of feeding your skin harmful chemicals from these products, why not use the coffee in your kitchen cupboard to reap maximum benefits and remove dark circles? Here’s how to use coffee to get rid of dark circles at home :
Coffee Under Eye Mask for All Skin Types
- 1-2 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut or olive oil
- Put the coffee into a bowl. Then add the coconut or olive oil to coffee.
- Make sure these two ingredients are in equal ratio.
- Blend the mixture well, make sure the coffee and coconut or olive oil are well combined.
- Cleanse your face and apply the mixture or eye mask under your eyes.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and remove the excess coffee powder.
- Massage the under eye area using the remaining coffee oil with your finger gently for 4-5 minutes.
- Wipe off the oil. You can sleep with it after this step.
- For oily skin, it is recommended that you wash it off using a mild cleanser. If you are using this mask during the day, it is recommended to wash it off even then.
This under eye mask is to be used daily for 3-4 weeks for best results. This under eye mask moisturizes the under eye area, keeps it supple and soft, reduces puffiness and eye bags, prevents early wrinkles which come with dark circles, reduces the effects of dark circles and reduces the appearance of present wrinkles.
Coffee Under Eye Mask for Dry Skin
- 1-2 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- Mix and make a spreadable paste of the coffee and milk.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Clean your face with a mild cleanser and apply this paste on the dark circles.
- Gently massage this under-eye mask into the dark circle area skin and let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with cold water while massaging gently for 2 minutes, to exfoliate any dead skin cells.
This mask is to be used 2-3 times a week for best results. The mixture of coffee and milk will leave your under-eyes clear from any dirt, remove the dead skin cells and make the skin glow. Milk will reduce the inflammation of the skin in that part of the face and also moisturize the skin, which proves helpful in treating dark circles due to skin dehydration. This under eye mask works for combination skin too.
Coffee Under Eye Mask for Oily Skin
- 1-2 tablespoons of instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- ½ teaspoon of gram flour
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- Take the yogurt and mix coffee in it. Mix well.
- Add the turmeric and gram flour to this mixture and blend well till you get a consistent paste.
- If needed, add more yogurt to this mixture to get a paste-like consistency.
- Apply this paste to your under eye region by massaging it for 1 minute.
- Leave this paste on for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water and moisturize with an under-eye cream.
This mask is to be applied 2-3 times a week for best results. Turmeric is loaded with antibacterial and lightening properties. Gram flour reduces excessive oil discharge of skin and prevents any oil caused breakouts. Yoghurt moisturizes the skin without making it too oily, thus preventing the dark circles.
These easy to make coffee under eye masks not only smell divine but also are highly effective in treating dark circles. If you have any suggestions related to coffee packs to remove dark circles for different skin types, let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by Bhavya Varma (see all)
- Amazing Coffee Packs to Remove Dark Circles for Different Skin Types - December 6, 2018
- What You Need to Know about Managing Irregular Periods with Natural Home Remedies - December 5, 2018
- This Vinegar Will Make Your Skin Glowing and Your Hair Healthy - November 28, 2018