Amazing DIY Beauty Tips With Lemons
Other than serving as an important cooking ingredient, lemon has a lot of benefits when it comes to our beauty. There are numerous homemade beauty recipes and tips using the lemon. Let us have a look at a few of them here.
#1. Lemon And Glycerin Cleanser
|Liquid castile soap||2 tbsp|
|Vegetable glycerin||½ cup|
|Lemon essential oil||3-5 drops|
- Firstly, take a large bowl and add all the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then use a spoon and stir the solution well for a couple of times.
- After that, take a small amount of this cleanser solution and start applying it all over your face and neck.
- Now massage your facial skin with this lemon cleanser for about 30 seconds so that the dirt and other impurities in your facial skin get loosened.
- Finally, rinse your face well with warm water and then pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Continue using this lemon cleanser whenever you wanted to wash your facial skin or while removing the makeup from your face.
Lemon has the ability to remove all the dead skin cells present in your facial skin.
#1. Lemon And Vitamin E Oil Toner
|Apple cider vinegar||1 tsp|
|Vitamin E oil||1 tsp|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||½ cup|
|Normal water||2 cups|
- Firstly, take a large mixing bowl and add the freshly squeezed lime juice and apple cider vinegar into it.
- Then stir the solution well using a spoon for a few seconds.
- Now add the normal water and vitamin E oil into the lime juice solution.
- Again stir the solution well for a couple of times.
- After that, take a spray bottle and fill the prepared lime toner solution in it.
- Now take a clean cotton pad and add a few drops of the toner in it.
- Then start wiping the wet cotton pad all over your face and neck.
- Also, remember to shake the spray bottle before using it.
- Repeat using this toner solution on your face once per day regularly to obtain some visible changes and to get rid of any dryness.
The fresh lime juice helps in closing all the open pores present in your facial skin. Also, it helps in tightening your skin that could prevent the aging signs.
#1. Lemon And Turmeric Face Mask
|Ground turmeric||1/2 tsp|
|Rolled oats (ground into oat flour in a food processor)||3 tbsp|
|Manuka honey||1 tbsp|
|Freshly squeezed lime juice||1 lemon|
- Firstly, put all the given ingredients one by one into a clean mixing bowl.
- Then whisk the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a fine creamy paste.
- Now take this paste and start applying it all over your cleansed facial skin.
- Leave the mask on your face for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face well with warm water and then pat it dry using a clean towel.
- Also, the yellow stains might be there on your face due to turmeric powder, so wash your face for a couple of times to remove them.
- Continue applying this face mask once per day regularly until you notice some visible results on your facial skin.
This face mask helps in making your skin clean, clear and bright. Also, it imparts a natural glow to your facial skin.
#2. Egg White And Lemon Face Mask
|Fresh lemon juice||1 tsp|
- Firstly, put all the given ingredients into a clean mixing bowl.
- Then whisk the ingredients well using a spoon until the mixture turns to be a frothy and smooth paste.
- Now start applying this paste all over your cleansed face and neck using the fingertips gently.
- Leave the paste on your face for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once it becomes dry, rinse your face with cold water and then pat it dry using a clean towel.
- Prefer adding about 3 to 5 drops of rosewater into the paste for obtaining better results.
- Start using this face mask for about once per week regularly until you get some effective and impressive results on your facial skin.
- Also, prefer applying this face mask before the sunset on your facial skin.
This mask helps in tightening your skin which can preventthe occurrence of wrinkles and facial lines. Also, it acts as a great cleanser in removing all the impurities from your skin.
#1. Lemon And Coconut Oil Moisturizing Cream
|Vitamin E oil||a few drops|
|Coconut oil||4 tbsp|
|Essential oil (any)||a few drops|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add the coconut oil into it.
- Then place the bowl in the refrigerator for about half an hour, until it solidifies completely.
- Once it reaches the perfect solid-state, remove the coconut oil from the refrigerator.
- Now use an electric hand mixer and whip the solidified coconut oil for a few seconds.
- Continue this until the coconut oil turns to a creamy and fluffy state.
- Now take the fresh lemons and start squeezing it directly into the coconut oil.
- After that, add a few drops of vitamin E oil and any other suitable essential oil into the coconut oil mix.
- Now whisk the ingredients well again for a few seconds.
- After that, take a small amount of this lemon cream and start applying it all over your face.
- Use this cream once per day regularly on your face to get rid of dryness.
- Also, prefer storing the remaining cream in the refrigerator for future use.
This lemon cream helps in keeping your skin moisturized all the time. Also, it makes your facial skin soft, smooth and bright.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019
- Amazing DIY Beauty Tips With Lemons - October 30, 2019