Amazing DIY Recipe of Homemade Wax for Removing Unwanted Facial Hair
Girls are really concerned about hairs appearing at weird places. One of them being the face. If you don’t want hairs to grow at a certain place on your face and are too scared to go to the wax parlours then these homemade waxing remedies will help you a lot.
- Take a cup of granulated sugar and add a couple of tablespoons of water along with a tablespoon of lemon juice in it.
- Put the mixture over a stove on medium heat and stir it continuously until the sugar lets completely.
- Use an ice-cream stick to apply this solution to the areas you want to remove the skin from and then quickly place a tissue paper over it.
- Leave the tissue paper as it is for about 10 minutes and then peel it off quickly to remove the hairs.
- Store the excess wax in a cup and use it whenever you want to get rid of hairs from your face.
Honey and Sugar
- Take a couple of tablespoons each of raw organic honey, brown sugar and water and keep them in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Mix the ingredients together and then put it in the microwave to melt completely.
- Wash the area you want to apply the was and then spread it using an ice-cream stick or popsicle.
- Paste a tissue paper over the wax and press it gently so that it sticks.
- Peel off the paper after about 10 minutes of application.
- Repeat the process in place of store brought wax for better results.
Turmeric and Baking Soda
- Mix a tablespoon of turmeric powder with double the amount of baking soda.
- Add enough water in the mixture to make a smooth thick paste.
- Spread this paste on your skin and areas where you don’t want any hair to be and then apply a tissue paper or flour paper over it.
- Leave the paper for a few minutes and then rip it off quickly to remove the unwanted hairs. Apply some ice to get over from the burning sensation.
Sugar and Lemon
- In a cup of brown sugar, add a couple of tablespoons of organic honey and 3-4 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Keep the ingredients in a microwave for about 2 minutes until they melt and mix together and the sugar has reached the ball-forming stage.
- Let the solution cool down a bit and then apply it on your facial hair using a spatula or an ice-cream stick.
- Place a tissue paper or a cloth strip over the applied paste and leave it like that for a few minutes.
- Take the cloth strips off to remove the hairs from your face. Apply some talcum powder if the area burns a little.
- Mix a few tablespoons of lemon juice to a cup of granulated sugar and heat it over a saucepan.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of natural glycerin in the melted solution and mix them together. Keep the mixture in a fridge.
- After the mixture has cooled down a bit, spread it over your facial hairs using a spatula or an ice cream stick.
- Cover the area with a cloth strip for a few minutes and then peel it off quickly to remove the hairs from your face.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair - May 31, 2019
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home - May 31, 2019
- Whitening Gold Herbal Facial for Glowing Skin At Home - May 22, 2019