Amazing Hair Sleeping Mask For Hair Growth! Must Try
Our hectic lifestyle can cause unintentional damage to the hair and hence it needs something extra. Overnight or sleeping hair masks are all in rage as they offer the much-needed extra love and care within the perfect hair-care regime all at the comfort of our homes. Today in this post we are sharing some of the best & easiest to use hair sleeping maks which make use of natural ingredients only.
Sleeping Hair Masks
Egg Yolk + Aloe Vera + Olive Oil Sleeping Hair Mask
- Take 2 eggs and separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- We need the egg yolk for our recipe and hence place it in a bowl.
- Whisk it briskly until it becomes a foamy texture paste.
- Take one aloe vera stick, peel and extract its gel.
- Add 2 tbsp of fresh aloe vera gel to the egg yolk along with 2 tsp of pure quality olive oil.
- Whisk all the ingredients once again to create a paste that is even and smooth.
- Take a hair brush and start applying the mixture first on your scalp.
- Separate your hair in sections.
- Now apply it on your hair from roots to tips and make sure that every strand is covered.
- Cover your hair with help of a shower cap.
- Apply it at night so that you can leave it overnight for the nutrients to work its magic.
- Rinse in the morning with normal water.
- Shampoo and condition with your regular bottles.
- Apply this sleeping hair mask once every week for growth and nourishment.
Vitamin E + Plain Curd + Coconut Oil Sleeping Hair Mask
- Take 4 tbsp of good quality coconut oil in a saucepan and heat it for few minutes to warm it.
- Pour it in another bowl.
- Take 2 vitamin E capsules, prick, extract and pour their contents in the bowl along with 2 tbsp of properly beaten plain curd from your kitchen.
- Mix all the ingredients and your overnight paste is ready for use.
- Apply it on your scalp and hair.
- Cover it with a shower cap.
- Leave it overnight.
- Shampoo and condition your hair.
- You can apply this sleeping hair mask twice in a week for hair growth.
Amla + Coconut Oil Sleeping Hair Mask
- Take few amla pieces and soak them in 1 cup of coconut oil overnight.
- Place the contents in a saucepan in the morning and put it above a gas burner to boil.
- When it starts boiling put the flame at low and let it simmer until the colour changes completely.
- Remove it from the flame and let it cool down normally.
- Strain and separate the oil from the amla.
- Apply the oil on your scalp and massage for 5 minutes.
- Leave it overnight.
- Shampoo and condition your hair in the morning.
- You can use this sleeping mask 2 to 3 times every week.
Benefits of using sleeping hair masks
- The hair mask is actually a deeply nourishing treatment that gives the added advantage to the tresses.
- The goodness of the homemade ingredients, when left overnight, seep inside and work on the scalp and hair.
- It penetrates deep inside the pores and removes the dead cells, dandruff, impurities and itchiness from the scalp.
- Using overnight hair mask retains the moisture content in the scalp and pores.
- The best part of this sleeping hair mask is that it facilitates hair growth.