Anti-Aging Night Creams – Active Ingredients
Getting elder cause a lot of changes to our facial skin. The skin elasticity gets reduced and thus we start getting visible aging signs on it. There are a few anti-aging night creams that could be easily prepared at our homes. Let us have a look at a few of those DIY anti-aging night cream recipes here.
#1. Olive Oil And Wheatgerm Oil Cream
|Solidified coconut oil||2 tbsp|
|Wheatgerm oil||10 drops|
|Olive oil||1/4 cup|
|Grated beeswax||1/2 tbsp|
|Vitamin E capsules or Vitamin E oil||3 or a few drops|
- Firstly, take a small bowl and add beeswax and olive oil into it.
- Then use a double boiler or a microwave to melt the beeswax mixture.
- After that, add the other given ingredients into the melted mixture kept in the bowl.
- If you want, you can also add a few drops of any essential oil of your choice for added benefits.
- Now use a spoon and whip the mixture well for a couple of times until it turns creamy.
- Then put the cream into a clean jar or a container and store it for future use.
- Take a small amount of this cream and start applying it all over your facial skin.
- Prefer applying this at the night before going to bed.
- Then leave the cream on your face overnight.
- This cream will last for about 3 months after the preparation.
- Continue applying this cream once every day regularly.
#2. Aloe Vera Gel And Vitamin C Oil Cream
|Vitamin A capsules||4|
|Vitamin C drops||5 to 6|
|Non petroleum jelly (Vaseline)||1 tbsp|
|Aloe Vera Gel||1 tbsp|
|Vitamin E capsules||2|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add all the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then use a spoon and whisk the ingredients well until it turns to a fluffy cream.
- Transfer the obtained face cream into an airtight container to store it for future use. This cream would last for about 1 month.
- Now take a small amount of the cream and start applying it all over your facial skin using the fingertips.
- Then massage your facial skin with this cream for about 2 minutes.
- Prefer applying this cream on your face before going to sleep.
- Let the cream stay on your face for overnight.
- Finally, wash your face with normal water after you wake up in the morning.
- Repeat applying this cream every night regularly.
#3. Shea Butter And Lemon Essential Oil Cream
|Vitamin e oil||1/2 tsp|
|Frankincense essential oil||15 drops|
|Shea butter||1 cup|
|Meadowfoam seed oil||2 tbsp|
|Sandalwood essential oil||10 drops|
|Lemon essential oil||12 drops|
- Firstly, add the Shea butter into a double boiler and melt it down completely.
- Then add the Meadowfoam seed oil into the melted butter mixture kept in the bowl.
- Now mix the ingredients well using a spoon and allow it to cool down for some time. Also, make sure that the mixture does not get solidified.
- After that, add the other given essential oils and vitamin E oil into the butter mixture kept in the bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients well on high speed until the mixture turns to a creamy and fluffy one.
- Then leave the cream for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now take a clean airtight container and transfer the cream into it.
- Prefer to store the cream in a dry, clean place and away from the direct sunlight.
- Cleanse your face well with normal water.
- Then apply this cream all over your face before going to sleep and leave it overnight.
- Follow the same procedure every night for a couple of days regularly.
#4. Cocoa Butter And Shea Nut Oil Cream
|Stearic acid||0.1 oz|
|Emulsifying wax||0.35 oz|
|Cocoa butter||0.5 oz|
|Liquid soy lecithin||0.15 oz|
|Rose hip seed oil||0.25 oz|
|Shea nut oil||0.1 oz|
|Evening primrose oil||0.25 oz|
|Rose water (or rose Hydrosol)||2 ml|
|Coconut water (not from concentrate)||0.65 oz|
|Vitamin E||2 ml|
|Optiphen Plus||0.02 oz|
|Carrot seed essential oil (optional)||10 drops|
- Firstly, take a mixing bowl and add the Shea butter, Cocoa butter, emulsifying wax, evening primrose oil, Stearic acid, liquid soy lecithin and rose hip seed oil into it.
- Then heat the ingredients using a double boiler or a microwave for a few minutes.
- Once the mixture starts melting, reduce the flame and leave it for about 20 minutes on a low flame.
- Now take another bowl and add the coconut water into it.
- Then heat the coconut water and hold it on a low flame for about 20 minutes.
- Now remove both the bowls from heat.
- Then slowly start pouring the coconut water into the oil mixture.
- Whisk the mixture using a stick or spoon as you pour coconut water.
- After pouring, blend the ingredients well for about 3 minutes.
- Now leave the creamy mixture to cool down for some time.
- After that, add the remaining ingredients one by one into the mixture.
- Then whip the ingredients well using a stick blender for about 2 minutes.
- Now start applying this cream all over your face before going to sleep and leave it overnight.
- Store the remaining cream in a clean airtight container and use it regularly.
- Continue using this cream every night regularly.
#5. Aloe Vera And Sweet Almond Oil Cream
|Sweet almond oil||1 tbsp|
|Fresh aloe vera gel||1 cup|
- Put the aloe vera gel into a clean container and add about 1/2 tsp of almond oil into it.
- Then whisk the ingredients well until it becomes fluffy for about 1 minute.
- Now add the remaining almond oil into the gel mixture and mix well.
- Apply this cream at night all over your face and leave it overnight.
- Store this cream in an airtight container as it would last for about 3 weeks.
- Apply this cream every night regularly.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019
- Amazing DIY Beauty Tips With Lemons - October 30, 2019