Apply This Long Hair Mask Recipe To Grow Inches of Hair Everyday| Hair Growth Mask |Long Hair Recipe
Long hair is the dream of every girl and woman. Dense long hairs reaching down to the knees is a treat to watch and looks beautiful. Even though everyone wants to have long hair, it is not that easy to achieve and also maintain. Not everyone is born with natural long hairs and tend to use several cosmetic products to get the long hairs. But, it ends up damaging the hairs sometimes. All the chemicals and harsh ingredients that they use in the preparation of their products make you a kind of an addict resulting in you using the same products over and over again. Here are some natural remedies that might help you get longer, shinier and thicker hair naturally easily at home.
Egg White Mask
- Crack three-four eggs and separate the egg whites into a small bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of honey in the egg whites and mix the ingredients together to make a homogenous mixture.
- Use your fingers or a hairbrush to apply this paste on your hair and spread it evenly across your head and your scalp.
- Massage the scalp gently for a couple of minutes to exfoliate the pores a bit.
- Leave the egg white paste applied on the hair as it is for about 15-20 minutes until it dries off completely and makes the hair hard and stiff. You can cover the hair with a shower cap or something for preventing any mess.
- Spray lukewarm water on your hair a bit so that the egg white-honey solution softens up and then wash it off using water and a mild herbal shampoo. Follow up with a conditioner to make your hair softer and seal in the moisture of your hair. It will also mask the smell of egg coming from your hairs.
- Repeat this process two times a week to make your hairs stronger and allow them to grow quickly into thick hair.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a small cup.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil and half a cup of warm water in the cup and then mix the ingredients together to make a homogenous solution.
- Wash your hair first with some water until it becomes a little damp and then pour this solution on your hair. Spread the solution using your fingers and then massage the scalp gently for about 5 minutes.
- Apple cider vinegar is quite strong, so try not to leave it applied on the hair for too long. Wait for around 10 minutes or so until your head starts itching and then wash it off using lukewarm water and a mild shampoo. A conditioner is a must in this process.
- Dry your hair softly with a towel and then leave it to air dry as it will allow the hair to absorb the richness of apple cider vinegar some more.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to stimulate the hair follicles and get longer growing hair naturally at home.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair - May 31, 2019
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home - May 31, 2019
- Whitening Gold Herbal Facial for Glowing Skin At Home - May 22, 2019