Apply This Natural Face Cream to Reduce Wrinkles and Make Your Skin Younger
As soon as we cross the teenage, the aging effects like wrinkles, dark spots start appearing on our face. There are a few natural homemade creams which can be helpful in making those wrinkles disappear from your face. Let us have a look at a few of those recipes…
#1. Cocoa Butter And Geranium Essential Oil Cream
|Frankincense essential oil||15 drops|
|Shea butter||1/2 cup|
|Geranium essential oil||7 drops|
|Rose Hip oil||2 tbsp|
|Argan oil||3 tbsp|
|Cocoa butter||1 to 2 tbsp|
|Vitamin e oil||1/4 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a clean double boiler and put the Shea butter and cocoa butter into it.
- After that, heat until the butter mixture kept in the double boiler gets melted down completely.
- Then pour the Rose hip essential oil and Argan oil into the melted butter mixture kept in the boiler. Mix well.
- Now, wait until the butter mixture gets cool down completely. Make sure that the butter mixture does not solidify.
- Now pour all the other given essential oils and vitamin E oil into the boiler containing the butter mixture.
- After that whip the mixture thoroughly for a couple of minutes using a spoon until the butter mixture becomes creamy and fluffy.
- Then put this fluffy cream into a clean and dry container and store it for future use.
- Now take a small amount of this cream and start applying it all over the areas where you have wrinkles using the fingertips.
- While applying make sure that you apply it on a cleansed face.
- Repeat using this cream for about 2 times per day regularly until you obtain the desired results on your face.
- Also, store this wrinkle cream in the refrigerator as it would last for about 3 to 4 months. and make sure that you store it away from the direct sunlight.
#2. Beeswax And Green Tea Cream
|Vitamin E oil||1 to 2 drops|
|Green tea||1 bag|
|Shea butter||1 tbsp|
|Almond oil||2 tbsp|
|Peppermint essential oil (optional)||5 drops|
- Take a clean double boiler and start adding the vitamin E oil, Beeswax and Shea butter into it.
- Then heat until all the ingredients kept in the boiler get melted down completely.
- After that take a green tea bag and open it to put the green tea powder into the melted mixture kept in the boiler.
- Let the green tea leaves mixture steep inside the wax mixture for about 20 minutes on a low flame.
- Then take the melted mixture and start to strain the wax mixture using a filter leaving the residues behind.
- After that, pour the peppermint essential oil into the strained green tea mixture kept in the bowl.
- Now stir the mixture well using a spoon and put the mixture inside a clean container.
- Set aside the container undisturbed for a few hours until it reaches a warm temperature.
- After that, take a small amount of this anti-wrinkle cream and start applying it on your face and under your eyes where you have wrinkles and aging effects.
- Continue applying this wrinkle cream every day regularly all over your face to get effective results.
- Prefer applying this wrinkle cream before going to bed and leave it on your face for overnight.
#3. Pharmaceutical Vaseline And Raw Honey Cream
|Pharmaceutical Vaseline||2 tbsp|
|Almond oil or olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Raw honey||1 tsp|
- Firstly, take a clean mixing bowl and put the pharmaceutical vaseline into it.
- Now place the bowl containing the vaseline on the stove and start to heat it for a few minutes.
- When the vaseline kept in the bowl gets melted down completely, remove the bowl from the heat.
- After that, add the egg yolk, almond oil or olive oil and raw honey into the melted vaseline mixture kept in the mixing bowl.
- Now use a spoon and start to whisk the ingredients well for a few seconds until it turns to a creamy paste.
- After that, put this obtained creamy paste into a clean and empty container or jar.
- Then place the jar in the refrigerator for a few minutes until it becomes cool.
- Now cleanse your face well with normal water before starting to apply this.
- After that, take a small amount of the cream and start applying it all over your face and neck wherever you have wrinkles.
- Allow the cream to be there on your face for about half an hour and then remove the excess amount of cream present in your facial skin. For the removal process, you can use a cotton soaked in water or tissue paper.
- Continue using this anti-wrinkle cream once every day regularly to get rid of wrinkles completely from your facial skin.
- Make sure that you apply cream before 2 hours of going to sleep to obtain some impressive results on your facial skin.
#4. Petroleum Jelly And Almond Oil Cream
|Cucumber powder||2 tsp|
|Petroleum jelly||2 tsp|
|Almond oil||2 tsp|
- Firstly, take a few fresh cucumber slices and place it under sunlight for a few days to make it dry.
- After that grind the dried cucumber slices to obtain the cucumber powder.
- Then take a small mixing bowl and add the cucumber powder and the other given ingredients into it.
- Now start boiling the cucumber mixture kept in the bowl using a double boiler for about 20 minutes.
- When the cucumber mixture gets melted down completely, remove the bowl from the heat.
- After that, wait until the melted mixture gets cool down and reaches a bearable temperature.
- Now pour the melted cucumber mixture into an airtight container.
- After that, take a small amount of this anti-wrinkle cream on your fingertips and apply it all over your face and eyes where you have wrinkles.
- Also, prefer applying this wrinkle cream before going to bed and leave it to be there on your face for overnight.
- Then gently massage your facial and eye region for about 1 minute to get better results.
- Finally, rinse your face with regular water after you wake up in the morning.
- Continue using this cream once every day regularly to see some visible changes in your face.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019
- Amazing DIY Beauty Tips With Lemons - October 30, 2019