BASIL TONER FOR DARK SPOTS
As we get older, a lot of skin problems start arising on our facial skin. Dark spots are one of the most common issues which many of us face in our day-to-day lives. There are a few natural homemade natural toner recipes which could help us get rid of such dark spots on face. Let us have a look at a few of the toners using basil here…
#1. Fresh Basil Leaves With Regular Water
|Fresh basil leaves||30|
|Boiling water||1/2 cup|
|Cotton ball or pad||1|
- Firstly, take a clean blender and add the fresh basil leaves and hot boiling water into it.
- Then grind the basil leaves mixture until it turns to a smooth solution.
- After that, leave the mixture undisturbed for about 15 minutes so that the solution becomes cool.
- Once the solution reaches a warm temperature, strain the solution.
- Now use a strainer and filter the basil leaf toner solution in a small bottle by leaving the residues aside.
- After that, take a small cotton pad or ball and add a few drops of the toner solution into it.
- Now start applying this toner all over your facial skin by rubbing the cotton pad in the upward direction. Use this solution on a cleansed face during the mornings and evenings.
- Also, prefer storing the toner solution in the refrigerator after using it as the solution would then last for about 7 days.
- Repeat using this basil leaf solution for about 2 times per day regularly on your facial skin during the morning and the night.
#2. Fresh Cucumber And Witch Hazel Toner
|Fresh Cucumber (small)||1|
|Fresh Basil Leaves or Basil Essential Oil||15 leaves or 5 essential oil drops|
|Witch Hazel(dried leaves)||3 tbsp|
|Tea Tree Essential Oil||5 drops|
- Firstly, take a fresh cucumber and slice it down into a few small pieces.
- Then take a clean blender and add the sliced cucumber pieces into it.
- After that, add the fresh basil leaves into the blender and start grinding the ingredients until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Now take a small mixing bowl and add about 8 oz of normal water into it.
- Then start boiling the water and add the dried witch hazel into it.
- Leave the witch hazel to steep inside the water for about 5 minutes.
- After that, take a cheesecloth or a sieve and then put the ground basil leaf paste on it.
- Filter the basil leaf solution into a small spray bottle.
- Then add the tea tree essential oil into the spray bottle.
- Finally, add the witch hazel solution into the spray bottle containing the basil solution.
- Then close the bottle and shake it well for a couple of times.
- Now take a small cotton pad and add a few drops of the obtained toner solution.
- Start applying the toner all over your face and then apply a small amount of any regular moisturizer.
- Repeat using the toner solution for about 2 times per day regularly to get rid of all the dark spots present in your facial skin.
#3. Tea Tree Essential Oil And Rose Water Toner
|Fresh Cucumber (medium-sized)||1|
|Fresh Basil Leaves||a few|
|Rose water||2 to 3 tbsp|
|Tea Tree Essential Oil||5 drops|
- Firstly, take one fresh cucumber and peel the outer skin layer completely from it.
- Then cut the cucumber into a few small pieces.
- After that, take a clean blender and add the fresh cucumber slices into it.
- Now put some fresh basil leaves into the blender.
- Then grind the cucumber mixture well for a few seconds until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Take a sieve or cheesecloth and start pouring the obtained cucumber mixture on it.
- Then extract the fresh cucumber juice by pressing the mixture in a small mixing bowl.
- Now take a clean spray bottle and add the obtained cucumber juice into it.
- Then add the rose water and tea tree essential oil into the spray bottle.
- After that, shake the bottle well and it is ready for use on your facial skin.
- Take a small cotton ball and add a few drops of this solution and start applying it all over your facial skin. Do not apply the toner on the sensitive region like the eye.
- Then apply some regular moisturizer on your face. Also, you can prefer applying the toner during the night and leave it to get dry for about overnight. Always shake the bottle well before every time you use the toner solution on your facial skin.
- Continue using the basil toner solution for about 2 times per day regularly to get some positive and effective results on your facial skin.
#4. Fresh Basil Leaves And Lime Juice Toner
|Fresh basil leaves||one handful|
|Normal water||1 cup|
|Fresh lemon juice||1/2 tsp|
- Firstly, take fresh basil leaves and add them into a clean saucepan.
- Then pour the normal water into the saucepan containing the basil leaves.
- Now boil the basil water for about 5 minutes.
- After that, switch off the burner and remove it from the heat.
- Then take a clean sieve or cheesecloth and pour the boiled basil water to strain the water in a small mixing bowl.
- Now leave the hot basil water to get cool down for some time.
- Then add the freshly extracted lime juice into the cooled basil water kept in the mixing bowl.
- Stir the basil mixture well using a spoon and then take a small cotton ball and dip it inside the mixing bowl.
- Now gently rub the soaked cotton ball all over your facial skin and neck regions.
- Use the toner solution every morning and night to get some positive results on your face.
- Repeat using it for about 2 times regularly on your facial skin to get rid of all the dark spots present in your facial region.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019