Beauty tips for face to have glowing skin
As an individual, having a perfect and healthy facial skin is very essential for each one of us. Though we have a bundle of modern methods, it is always best to opt for natural skincare. They make our skin to be clean and clear and are also cost-effective. There are a few natural beauty tips which could make your face to have glowing skin. Let us have a look at a few of them.
#1. Cleanser – Chamomile And Almond Oil
|Almond oil||8 tsp|
|Raw honey||2 to 3 tbsp|
|Filtered water||1 3/4 cup|
|Unscented castile soap||1/2 cup|
|Dried chamomile flowers||1.5 tbsp|
|Melaleuca Essential Oil||12 drops|
|Lavender Essential Oil||12 drops|
|Rosehip seed oil (cold-pressed)||8 drops|
- Set up a double boiler arrangement and pour the almond oil into it.
- Once the oil reaches a warm temperature, add the dried chamomile flowers in it.
- Then leave the flowers to steep inside the oil for about 30 minutes on a low flame.
- Now use a cheesecloth and strain the oil in a small bowl leaving the residues aside.
- Then take the pump bottle and add the filtered water into it.
- After that, add the Castile soap solution and the filtered almond oil into the bottle.
- Now close the bottle and shake it well for a few seconds.
- Then add the essential oils, rosehip seed oil and raw honey into the bottle.
- Shake the bottle well before every time you use the cleanser on your face.
- Use this whenever you want to wash your face.
#2. Toner – Green Tea
|Green tea leaves||1 bag|
|Lemon Essential oil||2 to 3 drops|
|Distilled water||1 cup|
|Empty spray bottle||1|
- Firstly, fill a bowl with distilled water and boil it on a low flame.
- Add the green tea leaves and allow the tea leaves to brew for a few minutes.
- Once the color of the water changes, then remove the bowl from the heat.
- Place the bowl aside and allow it to cool down for some time.
- Once the water reaches a warm temperature, add the other given ingredients into it.
- Stir the solution well using a spoon and pour it into a spray bottle.
- Shake the bottle well before every time you use it.
- Store the bottle in the refrigerator for a longer shelf life.
- Spray the cool toner solution all over your cleansed face and neck for at least once every day.
- Women with acne-prone skin can use it for a couple of times per day to get effective results.
#3. Moisturizer – Shea Butter Cream
|Shea butter||1/2 cup|
|Vanilla oil||1 tsp|
|Vitamin E oil||1 tbsp|
|Coconut oil||1/2 cup|
- Firstly, take a bowl and add the shea butter into it.
- Then melt the coconut oil and add it into the shea butter kept in the bowl.
- Now add the vitamin E oil and vanilla oil into the same shea butter mixture.
- Stir the mixture well using a fork and put them into an airtight container.
- Now freeze the container for a few hours until it gets solidified.
- Then start using the shea butter-vanilla oil moisturizing cream on your face and body.
- Use it for at least twice a day for obtaining the desired results. Apply this cream after cleansing your face.
#4. Face Pack – Aloe Vera Gel
|Fresh Aloe vera gel||2 tbsp|
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
- Take about two parts of fresh aloe vera gel and mix it with one part of raw honey in a small bowl.
- Then stir the mixture well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now start applying this gel mixture all over your face and neck.
- Apply the mixture before going to bed and leave it to be there on your face for overnight.
- Finally, rinse with regular water after waking up in the morning.
- Use it once every day before going to bed regularly for a couple of days.
#5. Exfoliation using Rice Powder
|Raw rice||2 tbsp|
|Raw honey||1 tsp|
|Green tea water||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Fresh lime juice||1 tsp|
- Take the raw rice and put it inside a blender.
- Grind it until the rice turns to a fine powder.
- Then add the fresh lime juice, raw honey and the green tea water into rice powder kept in the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now start applying the paste all over your face and neck.
- Leave the paste to be there on your face for about 10 minutes.
- Once the mixture starts to dry, wet your fingers and scrub your facial skin in circular motions.
- Finally, rinse your face with regular water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a small amount of moisturizer on your face.
- Up to 2 times per week.
#6. Face Mask – Banana And Honey
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a ripe banana and place it in a bowl.
- Now mash the banana completely until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Then add honey into the bowl and stir the mixture well.
- After that, start applying the mixture all over your cleansed face and neck.
- Leave the paste to be there on your face for about 30 minutes.
- Now wipe the area with a damp washcloth and apply a small amount of moisturizer on your face.
- Use this face mask for about 3 to 4 times a week for some visible results.
#7. Stay Hydrated
Drinking adequate amount of water can help your skin stay hydrated all the time. This will offer a natural radiant glow to your skin. Also, it would make your skin to be fresh and clean all the time. It helps in removing all the toxic agents from your body and makes your skin healthy.
#8. Consume More Fruits
Fruits play a vital role in the health of your skin. The abundant nutrients and minerals present in each of the fruits can make your skin appear radiant with a natural glow. This also improves the quality of texture of your skin. Some of the fruits that must be consumed for great skin are given below:
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019