Beauty Tips & Hacks To Have You Looking Your Best! DIY Ideas
Who doesn’t love beautiful skin and hair? But the sun, dirt, and pollution can leave them dull and lifeless. While most of the people think that it is impossible to get healthy skin and hair without spending a fortune, we are here to prove them wrong. We have a few DIY skin and hair hacks for you. Hope they help!
HACKS FOR HEALTHY SKIN
The Sea Salt Therapy
- Sea salt – 1 Tsp
- Water – 1 Tsp
- Together, mix equal amounts of sea salt and water.
- Apply it on your face.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
Apply this on alternate days for best results.
Sea salt works wonderfully to give you a smooth and clearer skin. If you are someone with an acne-prone, oily skin, then this is the perfect mask for you.
Essence & Moisturizer
In this popular Korean hack, all you will have to do is to use a facial essence with your moisturizer. After cleansing your face, slather some moisturizer. Over the layer of moisturizer, apply a facial essence. You can use a serum as well. Many people think that one can use either of the products. But the real secret behind glowing and hydrated skin lies behind using both the products simultaneously.
Overnight masks can be great to heal your tired skin while you sleep. If you do not have a store-bought mask, you can make one at home. Apply some serum on your face. Use a little more than you usually do. Cover your face with a thin tissue and sleep. Voila, and you have your own overnight sheet mask.
Hair Removal Trick
Shaving, if not done properly, can result in ingrown hair, cuts, and bumps. It is very essential to use a good shaving gel for a smooth body. But if you do not have a shaving gel, do not worry. Apply some hair conditioner on your skin. Leave it on for a minute, before gliding the razor through. Wipe it with a damp cloth, apply some moisturizer, and you are good to go.
HACKS FOR HEALTHY HAIR
Aloe Vera for Smooth Hair
- Aloe Vera Gel – 2 tbsps
- Shampoo and condition your hair normally.
- Pat dry your hair using a towel.
- Take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and rub it between your palms or fingers.
- Apply the gel on the ends of your hair, sparing the roots. Make sure that your hair is still damp while you do it.
- Do not rinse off. Leave on for smooth and manageable hair.
Use it twice a week.
Aspirin for Clean Scalp
Crush two aspirin tablets and mix it with your regular shampoo. Use this shampoo once a week, to clear your scalp. Aspirin clears the build-up, oil, and dirt.
Hot Towel Wrap
Massage your hair thoroughly with oils. Wrap a hot damp towel on your hair after the application of oils. It helps in better penetration or absorption of oil. This natural warm wrap gives you a spa-like experience at the comfort of your home.
Latest posts by Sanchita Dwivedi (see all)
- Homemade Peel-Off Masks for Glowing, Spotless Skin | Top 4 Home Remedies - March 20, 2019
- 5 Best DIY Acne-fighting Face Masks - March 11, 2019
- 5 Skin Care Tips And Tricks Women Over 25 Years Old Need To Be Doing - March 4, 2019