Best DIY Scrubs That Will Give You Smooth, Glowing and Fair Skin Just After First Use
Scrubs available in the market generally rip your skin of its natural moisture and glow, and damage your skin in the long run without helping it in any way. But scrubbing is an essential part of a skincare routine, thus it is best to utilize kitchen ingredients for mild but effective scrubbing. Homemade scrubs are inexpensive and extremely easy to prepare. The right scrub gives your skin the boost it needs to look flawless and radiant. Here are ways in which you can create scrubs to give you smooth, glowing and fair skin just after first use :
Coffee and Sugar Scrub for Glowing Skin
- ¼ cups of sugar
- 1/3 cups of ground coffee
- 3 Vitamin E capsules
- 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients, i.e. sugar, coffee, vitamin E capsule’s gel and olive oil, until you get a coarse paste.
- Cleanse your skin wild a mild cleanser and apply this paste onto it.
- Use your finger and gently massage the mixture on your skin in a circular motion.
- Massage it for 10-15 minutes onto your skin.
- Wash off the paste now by using a mild cleanser and lukewarm water.
- You can use this scrub as a body scrub as well.
- Moisturize your skin well after using it.
Use this scrub 2-3 times a week for the smooth and glowing skin. It leaves an instant glow on your skin after first use. Coffee is rich in antioxidants which helps in removing pigmentation, fight cellulite and makes the skin soft. In combination with sugar, which works an exfoliator, it helps get rid of dead skin thus removing dark spots and blackheads. The vitamin E makes your skin smooth and supple by maintaining its health and replenishing lost nourishment to it instantly. The olive oil penetrates deep into your skin, hydrates it and protects it for a long duration. All the ingredients come together to clean, brighten, soften and protect your skin quickly and effectively.
Orange peel, Turmeric and Coconut Oil Scrub for Fair Skin
- Dried peels of 2-3 oranges
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of sea salt
- Grind the dried orange peels till you get powder consistency.
- Add the turmeric to it and mix well.
- Add the coconut oil to this mixture and mix well till you get a paste.
- Add the sea salt to this paste and mix till you get a coarse paste.
- Wash your face with plain water and a cleanser.
- Apply the paste onto your skin and massage for 10-12 minutes in a circular motion with your fingertips.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and a face wash. Moisturize your skin later.
This scrub will help your skin glow radiantly within 10 minutes of the application as the orange exfoliates and removes all suntan from your skin. Orange lightens your blemishes and dark spots and clears all impurities from your skin making it look lighter almost instantly. Turmeric has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties which help prevent breakouts and keep your skin smooth. Turmeric also makes your skin glow within a 5-minute span of time after application. The sea salt exfoliates your skin and helps in removing dead skin cells, thus leaving your skin soft and glowing. Coconut oil nourishes your skin and makes it look fairer.
These two scrubs help your skin glow and feel soft almost instantly after using it as most of the ingredients in these recipes are active and directly affect your skin. These ingredients protect your skin from damage in the long run too. If you have any suggestions related to these scrubs, let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by Bhavya Varma (see all)
- Amazing Coffee Packs to Remove Dark Circles for Different Skin Types - December 6, 2018
- What You Need to Know about Managing Irregular Periods with Natural Home Remedies - December 5, 2018
- This Vinegar Will Make Your Skin Glowing and Your Hair Healthy - November 28, 2018