Best Stop Hair Fall & Grow New Hair Remedy [Homemade Oil That Worked For Me]
Hair fall and improper hair growth are the two most common worrisome hair issues. Homemade natural oils can be very effective in terms of both reducing the hair fall and improving hair growth. Let us have a look at a few of the homemade oil recipes here…
#1. Onion Seeds Infused Coconut Oil
|Coconut oil||100 ml|
|Black onion seeds (Kalonji)||1 tbsp|
|Regular water||1 bowl|
|Fenugreek seeds||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a clean blender or a mixer and then add the fenugreek seeds into it.
- Then grind the seeds thoroughly until they turn to a smooth powder.
- Now take a small mixing bowl and add the ground fenugreek powder into it.
- Then grind the black cumin seeds separately and put it inside a separate mixing bowl.
- After that, take a clean glass bottle and put both the ground fenugreek and cumin seed powder into it.
- Now add the coconut oil into the glass bottle until it gets filled completely.
- Then take a large bowl containing regular water in it and start boiling the water.
- Remove the bowl from the heat as it reaches the boiling point.
- Now keep the bottle containing the coconut oil inside the hot boiling water in the bowl for about 15 minutes.
- After that, remove the bottle from heat and keep it in the direct sunlight for about 15 days. You can start using this infused oil right from the 5th day. Pour more coconut oil in the bottle to top it up accordingly.
- Take a few drops of the infused oil and start massaging it on your scalp and hair.
- Repeat using this infused oil for about 2 to 3 times per week regularly until some effective results are seen on your hair fall and hair growth.
#2. Curry Leaves Infused Coconut Oil
|Fresh curry leaves||1 small bowl (0.5 oz)|
|Onions||5 to 6|
|Coconut oil||2 cups|
- Start by peeling the outer skin layer of the onions and then use a knife to chop them into fine slices.
- Now fill a pot with coconut oil and start heating it.
- Then add the freshly chopped onion slices and fresh curry leaves into the hot oil once it reaches a boiling point.
- Boil the oil for about 40 minutes and remove it from the heat.
- Then leave the oil to get cool down for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Strain the oil by leaving the residues aside and fill it inside an air-tight bottle.
- Then pour a few drops of this infused oil and apply it all over your hair and scalp using the fingertips.
- Use your fingertips and massage your scalp with this oil for about 5 minutes.
- Allow this oil to be there on your hair for at least 30 minutes. Alternatively, you can apply this oil on your hair and scalp before going to bed and let the oil stay on your hair for overnight.
- Then rinse your hair with normal water and use regular shampoo and conditioner for washing it off.
- Use this oil once per week regularly on your hair to notice some visible changes in your hair growth.
#3. Castor And Coconut Oil
|Castor oil||1 tbsp|
|Coconut oil||1 tbsp|
|Hot water||1 bowl|
- Take a clean mixing bowl and add the coconut oil and castor oil into it.
- Then take a large bowl containing hot water and place the bowl filled with the oil mixture on it until it becomes warm.
- After that, remove it from the hot water bowl and place it aside.
- Then spray normal water on your hair and scalp.
- Now take a few drops of the obtained oil in your palms, rub them together for a while and start applying it all over your hair for a few seconds using the fingertips.
- Cover your hair with this oil starting from the roots reaching till the ends of your hair.
- Then wear the shower cap on your hair and wrap a clean bath towel around your hair.
- Let the oil be there on your hair for about 1 hour.
- Now rinse your hair with regular water and use any mild shampoo for washing it.
- Use this oil mix for about 2 to 3 times per week regularly until you get rid of all sorts of hair problems and improve hair growth.
#4. Coconut Oil And Olive Oil Mask
|Olive oil||1 tsp|
|Coconut oil||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take one clean saucepan and pour the coconut oil and olive oil into it. Mix well.
- Now heat the saucepan for a few minutes.
- Then remove the pan from the heat when the oil becomes really hot and then keep it aside to allow it to get cool down for some time.
- When the oil-mix attains a bearable temperature, take its few drops and apply it all over your hair and scalp using the finger.
- After that, gently massage your scalp with the applied oil using the fingertips for a few seconds.
- Let the applied oil be there on your hair and scalp for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your hair well with normal water and pat it dry using a clean towel.
- Continue using this oil mixture for 2 to 3 times per month regularly until you see some visible results.
#5. Fresh Aloe Vera Gel Infused Coconut Oil
|Fresh aloe vera gel||1 tsp|
|Castor oil||1 tsp|
|Raw Honey||1 tsp|
- Firstly, add the given ingredients one by one into a clean mixing bowl.
- Stir the ingredients well using your index finger until it turns to a fine oil mix.
- Apply this oil all over your scalp using the fingertips.
- Use a shower cap and cover your hair for about an hour until it becomes dry.
- Then rinse your hair with regular water, you can use any regular shampoo and conditioner for washing.
- Repeat using this castor oil mix for about 2 to 3 times per week regularly on your hair.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Get Soft, Silky Hair with this Egg Hair Mask Remedy - September 23, 2019
- How to get glowing skin at home. DIY SOAP Beauty tips that gives you instant fairness and glow. - September 23, 2019
- A new Ultimate Gold Peel-Off Face Mask - September 23, 2019