Being fit is something that everyone wants yet, tiring office days and other third world activities make impossible for it to turn in a habit. Every new year is full of resolutions to pay more attention towards health but unfortunately, they don’t even last more than two days. You don’t need a perfect gaming environment to stay fit, only a few best and fun-filled exercises for you that are good to go.
Swimming has been called a perfect workout by most trainers. It doesn’t just help your body to get in shape but researchers have said that it uplifts mental state and puts you in a better mood instantly. Swimming helps you tone every muscle of the body without putting a rigorous impact on the joints.
- As an aerobic sport, it helps in keeping the heart healthy.
- It triggers a significant reduction in stress.
- Swimming release body endorphins which tend to keep you happy.
- If inculcated as a routine it entitles in forming self-discipline.
Squats are one exercise that should be part of everyone’s daily routine regardless of age and gender. No exercise is better than them in calorie burning as it uses most muscle junctures of the body. It is the basic exercise of moving up and down in shape of the chair which strengthens the muscle and stress the fat.
- They help in getting rid of cellulite by boosting the blood flow.
- Doing squats regularly will increase the flexibility of the body.
- They help in attaining correct body posture and acute balance.
- Happy muscles store more energy and make a person active.
Lunges work on the same muscle groups as the squats do, but improve balance. They are performed by taking a step forward so that the knee forms about a 90-degree angle. After the lunge, you can change the exercise by placing the other leg to the right or left.
- It improves the core stability and boosts functionality.
- Lunges accelerate hip flexibility.
- They are good for systematic toning with their various formations.
4. Push Ups
Push Up is an essential exercise to strengthen the upper body (triceps, shoulder, and chest) and abdominal muscles. They help in increasing functionality by strengthening the entire body. Beginners can start push-ups by extending arms slightly more than shoulder-width apart against an immovable object like the edge of a kitchen countertop or a block.
- It increases body strength through full body activation.
- Push Ups enhances the cardiovascular system.
- It makes the whole body muscle formation attractive.
- A preventer of lower back injuries or joint pain.
These are relatively difficult exercises meant for those who are already in a routine of the daily workout. They are done by getting into a press-up form, bending the elbows in a way where the body position in a straight line and rest weight onto the forearms. Stay in the same position for a minute or for as long as you can.
- Planks reduce the back pain significantly.
- It strengthens the core and reduces belly fat.
- It helps to increase flexibility along with mental strength.
6. Abdominal Hold
It is one of the best exercises to cut down on visceral fat in the wrong places. While you sit, put your hands on the chair and raise feet while slowly trying to put whole body weight on the arms. It will be difficult at first to maintain balance, but daily practice will prolong the arm stays and get you a fit body that does not only look attractive but also has the strength, endurance and core toughness.
- It enables to maintain a quality posture.
- Strength and sports functionality is its another boost.
- People after any balance deficit event notice a positive change.
7. Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar)
Sun is the ultimate source of light and energy. Performing the following yoga exercise gives a complete relaxation to the strained muscles that are the cause of day to day hard working hour lives. It has 12 posture each benefiting any one part of the body. The postures are a perfect blend of warm up and asanas that tone your body.
- From the medical point, it strengthens heart and tone the digestive tract.
- It regulates the interconnectedness of mind, body, and soul.
- A perfect form to increase blood circulation in the body.
- Stimulates internal organs, respiratory system, abdominal muscles, and spinal nerves.
Cycling is very easy to fit into the daily routine by riding to the park, shops, work or school. It helps to protect people from serious diseases such as heart stroke, depressions, cancers, obesity, arthritis, and diabetes. Riding a bike is healthy as well as fun with a low-impact on the muscles. It causes fewer injuries and strain than most of the other forms of exercises.
- It improves the joint mobility of all age groups.
- A very good anti-anxiety and antidepressant mechanism.
- Bone strength improved postures and decreases body fat tremendously.
- The best way to enhance the cardiovascular system.
9. Glute Bridge
Glute Bridge makes your body look perkier. Start by lying on the floor with your knees bent in proportion, feet should lay flat on the ground with arms straight at sides with palms facing down. Push through the heels by raising hips off the ground by pressuring the core, hamstrings, and glutes.
- It strengthens the back, chest, and shoulder.
- What else a woman want other than a flat belly?
- Eliminates the pack pain completely without any harsh effect.
- Digestion is improved manifold thus enhancing metabolism too.
10. Dumbbell Presses
Dumbbell presses are best for strengthening the arms only. Flabby arms are the worst nightmare making the body structure looks huge even when the body proportion might be perfect. It challenges your balance like other exercises enhancing the muscles proportion. Dumbbells should be started with minimum 5 kgs because a slight stiffness is necessary for the fat to dissolve.
- Makes the arm look leaner and attractive.
- The capability to lift heavy weights increases much.
- Upper backbones and spine also relax getting a good blood circulation.
Taking out time for body fitness is utter important as the old age may strike with a lot of joint pains of you don’t. So even if you don’t have much time for a regular workout the following exercises for half an hour can change the body functionality in many ways.