Trust me when I say that you don’t have to pay a huge price for getting a beauty treatment done. You can simply try out some beauty treatments with all the natural ingredients available at our house. Read this article till the end to find how you can utilize the simple ingredients from our kitchen to the maximum.
Banana and Egg Hair Treatment
- Looking for a little more shine in your hair?
- Simply mix one egg and mashed up banana.
- Apply it as a thick paste to your hair and leave it on for 10 – 30 minutes.
- Wash it our doing your usual hair washing ritual (if you usually use a store-bought conditioner you’ll probably only need to condition the ends).
- And voila! Super simple, and all-natural, beauty tip.
Moisturizing Nail Treatment
- Soak your nails in olive oil for five minutes.
- Pat your hands dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a and cream on our palms and fingers.
- Use a tad bit of cuticle oil to massage your nail beds, that’s it you are done.
- And then sit back and admire your pretty hands.
Simple Honey Face Mask
- Raw honey is naturally anti-bacterial and a super quick way to get soft, beautiful skin.
- Once a week use a tablespoon or so of raw honey (not the processed stuff parading as honey) and gently warm it by rubbing your fingertips together.
- Spread on your face.
- Leave on for 5 – 10 minutes and then use warm water to gently rinse it off and pat dry.
- Then bask in the glow of your honey-awesomeness.
- This raw honey is awesome, by the way.
Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifying Shampoo
- For those who are using commercial shampoos to eliminate any product build up in your hair, mix ¼ cup organic apple cider vinegar (like this) with 1 cup water.
- Follow with your usual conditioner.
- Then wrap your hair in a cotton t-shirt and allow it to soak up the excess water from our hair.
- Blow-dry your hair.
- Then comb and style your hair the way you like it the most.
Elbow and Knee Exfoliator and Skin Brightener
- Cut an orange in half and rub it on your elbows and knees.
- Helps soften those rough patches.
- And it smells good. (Rinse off the sticky mess when you are done.)
- Follow up with your body butter or nourishing body oil to complete this skincare regime.
Gentle Body Scrub
- Mix 2:1 ratio of olive oil and sea salt to make a quick and effective body scrub.
- This helps get rid of dead skin cells creating softer, more glowing skin.
- And this natural beauty tip is much cheaper that expensive store-bought body scrubs.
- While taking a hot shower, gently massage this scrub in your skin in small circular strokes with a light hand.
- Rinse it off.
- Slather on a thick layer of body lotion/ body butter and massage it in your skin until the product gets absorbed completely.
Easy Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
- Want super soft, hydrated hair?
- This is one of my favorite all-natural beauty tips.
- Use melted coconut oil as a deep conditioning hair and scalp treatment.
- Massage coconut oil into your scalp and then work it through your hair.
- Leave it on for a couple of hours and then wash it out using shampoo (no need to condition unless you have really long hair and then maybe just the ends.) Note: For you, no ‘poo-ers keep in mind that coconut oil will saturate your hair with awesome goodness… that can be really hard to get out with just baking soda and *some* natural shampoos.
- You may want to try just a little coconut oil on a little section of hair and see if you can get it out before you do this.
- Otherwise, you might have really greasy (but soft!) hair for a few washes.
- After rinsing off with a shampoo, follow up with a nourishing hair conditioner.
Simple Toxin-Free Shaving Cream
- Use coconut oil on your legs as a natural replacement for your shaving cream.
- Talk about a simple, natural beauty tip.
All Natural Black Head Removal scrub recipe
- Place 4 or 5 drops of raw honey on an open lemon wedge.
- Then rub the lemon on your face for a minute, emphasizing any trouble areas.
- Leave the mixture on for 5 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Keep in mind that citrus can make your skin photosensitive so it’s best to do this before bed rather than before going outside.
Dry Brushing for Better Skin
- Dry brushing is a simple detoxification process for your body.
- It stimulates a number of organs through a gentle massage.
- It also helps the lymphatic system, eliminates dead skin coatings, strengthens the immune system, can eliminate cellulite, stimulates the hormones, and can help tighten skin through better circulation.
- Best of all, it’s cheap and easy.
Rice-flour face pack recipe to control oil-balance
- To prepare your rice flour face pack recipe, keep 3 tablespoons of cooked rice, 2 tablespoons of manuka honey, and a tablespoon of raw milk handy.
- Mix everything well and your face pack is ready.
- Cleanse your face with your regular face wash.
- Pat dry your face with a towel.
- Take a generous amount of this face pack on our face pack applicator.
- Apply it evenly all over your face and neck.
- Let it sit for the next 20 minutes and work wonders for your skin.
- Then rinse it off with running tap water.
- Pat dry your face with a towel.
- Spritz on a hydrating facial mist.
- Once it dries up completely, slather on a thick layer of moisturizer and then massage it in your skin until the product gets absorbed.
- Follow this skincare regime twice a week to get the best results.
Neem-oats gentle exfoliating facial scrub
- If you want clear and blemish-free skin then you must exfoliate your face once in a while.
- Be very gentle while exfoliating, don’t be too abrasive or else you may end up hurting yourself.
- To prepare this natural scrub mix 3/4th cup grounded oats, a quarter cup finely crushed neem powder, 2 teaspoons of pure rosehip oil.
- Your scrub is ready.
- To use this scrub, mix it with a little bit of plain water once or twice a week to get the best results.
You might find this article interesting Vinegar For Hair | Benefits Of Using Vinegar