Today I will share how to make natural bleach at home. This is very effective, and it is natural, and it has no side effects. Apply this only once in a week and it is not suitable for sensitive skin.
Ingredients you will need –
- 2 tablespoons of rice flour
- ½ tablespoon of wild turmeric powder
- ½ tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- In a clean bowl take 2 tablespoons of rice flour, ½ tablespoon of wild turmeric powder, ½ tablespoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients well and your magical bleach is now ready for use.
- Apply this on your clean face and gently massage it for 2 minutes and then leave it for 10 minutes,
- Then rinse it off with normal water, tap dry and apply any good moisturizer of your choice.
Wild turmeric powder contains anti-oxidants and anti-bacterial properties. It reduces pigmentation, improves skin complexion and reduces dark circles
Rice flour has natural anti-aging and oil-absorbing properties; it is good for oily or acne-prone and dull skin. It is excellent anti-inflammatory and skin whitening agent that soothes sunburned skin and makes skin smooth and fairer
Lemon is excellent in drawing excessive oil from the skin because it contains vitamin C and citric acids and these ingredients help to lighten and brighten the skin
Baking soda acts as the great exfoliator and it helps to exfoliate the skin cells and thereby removing the dead skin cells from the body and along with that it gives even skin tone.