Perfect eyebrows give you a perfect and confident look. Thicker eyebrows are in craze because eyebrows are one of the most attracting parts of the face. The thick eyebrows enhance your look. It is not an easy task to bring back thick eyebrows, there are some natural remedies with simple kitchen ingredients that can enhance the process. With a little effort, you can make your eyebrows pretty forever.
- Castor oil – 1 teaspoon
- Take 1 teaspoon of pure castor oil into a bowl.
- With your fingertips, apply the castor oil on your eyebrows.
- Massage it for 5 minutes in the direction of hair growth.
- Let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Try this method daily once until you get better results.
Castor oil is a very effective ingredient to get thicker eyebrows. It is loaded with several nutrients that nourish the hair follicles and enhance the hair growth. It also protects eyebrows from several skin issues.
Caution: Castor oil may be allergic to persons with sensitive skin. Better to perform the patch test before using this castor oil.
ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
- Rosemary essential oil – 4 drops
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a bowl.
- Warm it on a mild flame.
- Add 4 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture to the eyebrows before going to bed.
- Allow it to sit for the whole night.
- Next morning wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy 2-3 times a week for 2 months.
This method is very well known to increase the growth of the hair in the eyebrow region. Olive oil contains vitamin E which makes your eyebrow hair grow thicker and faster. Rosemary essential oil increases the blood circulation and improves hair growth.
COCONUT OIL AND LEMON
- Lemon – 1/2
- Coconut oil – 2 teaspoons
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a bowl.
- To this, add 2 teaspoons of coconut oil.
- Combine the ingredients well.
- Rub this mixture on your eyebrows.
- Gently massage it for 5 minutes.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water.
- Repeat the process twice a week for effective results.
Lemon juice nourishes the hair in the eyebrow region and makes them thicker. It improves the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles. Coconut oil acts as a great moisturizer and helps in improving blood circulation. Coconut oil also contains fatty acids which protect the hair from damage.
Tips for the healthy eyebrows
- Eat foods rich in biotins like eggs, yogurt, and almonds.
- Stop applying lotions to the eyebrows as it spoils the follicles of the hair.
- Blood circulation should be increased so that the hair follicle of the eyebrows do not get damaged.
- follow some relaxing steps to overcome stress levels. Some methods of stress management include meditation and yoga.
- Plucking your eyebrows regularly damages its hair follicle forever.