Although we all take adequate measures so that our skin tone remains lighter, at the end of the day still there might be instances the skin becomes darker than its usual tone. It can be due to
- Daily stress due to work, home-related issues, etc.
- Need to go out at times when the harsh sunrays are at its peak
- Not applying makeup properly.
- Eating too much junk food.
- Not drinking enough water.
- Forgetting to remove makeup before sleeping etc.
There are various home-based products that one can use to lighten the skin tone, but the orange peel powder stands out among these.
The multiple nutrients that Orange peel powder contains are:
- It has Citric Acid that is considered as one of the principal skin-whitening agents.
- It comes packed with various antioxidants that help in removing skin dirt & dead skin cells, removes the excess oil and kills bacteria.
- This powder contains Vitamin A that helps to lighten those skin tone that has been suntanned, moisturizes it and lightens the scar.
- It is an excellent skin exfoliating agent.
- It contains natural bleaching properties.
PREPARATION OF ORANGE PEEL POWDER
- Remove the orange peels of few oranges and keep it in the sun rays for one whole day so that it dries completely.
- When dried, grind it well using a grinder and make the powder.
- Store this powder in a small air-tight jar. Then use it the way you want.
- Continue reading to know about how to use this powder to lighten skin tone.
Orange Peel and Milk Face pack
- Take two tablespoons of orange powder and one tablespoon of milk and make a thick paste.
- Apply it on the affected skin areas and leave it to dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Use cold water while washing this mask.
- Apply this mask every second day to lighten your skin tone.
Milk is another skin whitening agent that acts well with orange peel powder to provide lighter tone skin. If you have a function to attend, you can use this mask to get the bright, fresh and bright skin.
Orange Peel, Yogurt and Turmeric Face pack
- Take one or two tablespoons of orange peel powder, one tablespoon yoghurt, and 1/4 pinch turmeric powder and mix them to prepare a face pack.
- In case, the pack appears too thick; you can add some water to it.
- Apply it well on your face.
- After 15 minutes, use regular water to rinse it.
- Use this face pack two-three times in a week for better effects.
This pack removes skin impurities, exfoliates it well, brightens it and helps achieve the lighter skin tone.
Orange Peel Powder, Chandan Powder, Turmeric and Milk Face pack
- Mix a tablespoon orange peel powder, the same amount of Chandan powder and milk and few pinches of turmeric powder to prepare a fine paste.
- Apply it well on your skin areas and wash it off after 10 minutes
- You can have this mask twice a week.
Again this paste is a good exfoliating agent, nourishes the skin and reveals the skin’s lighter portion.
NOTE:- In case you feel any allergy or irritation while applying these face packs, wash it off as soon as it dries with clear water.