Aloe vera gel is one of the best ingredients for skin. It not only moisturizes the skin but also heals it from deep within. It closes the open pores, treats pigmentation, acne scars etc. on the top of all, it helps in skin lightening. Yes! it cleanses the skin by entering in your skin cells and removes the dirt out of your skin. It also controls sebum production on the face. Thus, leaves you with a bright and light skin.
Read further to know more about how aloe vera can be used for lightening skin:
GRAM FLOUR AND ALOE VERA GEL
- Take 3 leaves of aloe vera and slit each one of them from into two halves.
- Extract the aloe vera gel our of them and collect it in a bowl.
- Then, take another bowl and add a tablespoon of gram flour to it.
- Add a tablespoon of yogurt to it and mix the two ingredients.
- Then pour the extracted aloe vera gel to this mixture and give it a nice stir.
- Apply this mixture to your face and massage in upward circular motion for 10 minutes.
- Then let the mask sit as it, till it dries completely.
- Rinse it off with normal water and pat dry your face. Do not apply anything afterwards, if your skin feels a little dry then you can apply aloe vera gel.
- Do this remedy once or twice a week for 2 months for the best and effective results.
MULTANI MITTI AND ALOE VERA GEL
- In a bowl, take a tablespoon of multani mitti. To this, add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Then, take 2 leaves of aloe vera and slit them into two halves.
- Extract the aloe vera gel and pour it directly into the multani mitti powder.
- Squeeze out half a lemon in this mixture or add a teaspoon of lemon juice to it.
- Then, add two tablespoons of rose water to this mixture and mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply this mask toy our face and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Then, rinse it off with normal water and pat dry your skin.
- Do this remedy every alternate day for a month for the best results.
ORANGE PEEL POWDER AND ALOE VERA GEL
- Peel 3 oranges and break these peel into very small pieces.
- Let these peel dry under direct sun rays for 2 days.
- Then grind these dried orange peels in a mixer, until it turns into a fine powder.
- Take a tablespoon of this orange peel powder and add three teaspoons of tomato juice to it.
- Then, take 2 aloe vera leaves and slit them from the middle.
- Extract the gel and add it to this mixture.
- Add two tablespoons of rose water and mix all the ingredients properly.
- Apply this mask to your face and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water and pat dry your face. Apply aloe vera gel afterwards.
- Do this remedy twice a week for the clear, fresh, bright and light skin.
Note: The excess orange peel powder can be stored in a air-tight jar for 10 days.