We are exposed to sunlight every day. No one can escape the scorching heat of the sun. During summers it becomes extremely difficult to take care of your body. Even though the body parts are fairly covered, there are chances that your hands and feet are not. As a preventive measure, we try various chemicals. But these chemicals are very harmful in the longer run. Thus, through this article, we are helping you with natural remedies which can serve your purpose and also do not harm your body.
Super-effective home remedies
When it comes to lightening or whitening of skin, there is no better option than turmeric. It does not only makes your skin white but also decrease the amount of melanin in your skin. Melanin is the chemical, which is responsible for darkening of your skin. For lightening of hands and feet, we will prepare turmeric body lotion.
- Take a bowl full of water and put it on the stove and start the boiling.
- Take 2-3 sticks of turmeric and let the water boil until it reduces to half.
- Let the water cool down and then add 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Apply this mixture to your hand and feet and let it stay for 1 hour.
- Now, clean it with lukewarm water and then wipe it off with a cloth.
The curd is another super-effective home remedy which can make your skin glow and whiten your hands and feet. Curd has a huge amount of lactic acid present in it which can reduce the amount of melanin in your skin. It also gives a cooling effect to your skin and thus reduces the dryness in your skin. For whitening of your skin, you can prepare curd body lotion at home.
- Take curd and rose water in equal amounts and mix it properly.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vegetable glycerin and add it to the above mixture.
- Use this mixture to massage it on your body until it fully absorbed.
- For good and effective results, let this lotion stay overnight.
- This lotion will help you get rid of the tan and the pigmentation of your feet and hands.
Cucumber is another natural remedy which can be used for almost all types of skin care. It has a refreshing, soothing, and skin lightening properties. This will help you get rid of the discoloration and the unpleasant tan on your hands as well as feet. For this, we will prepare a cucumber pack.
- For the process, 4 tablespoons of squeezed cucumber, 2 teaspoons of gram flour, and a half teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare this mixture in such a way that it becomes a thick paste.
- Apply this thick paste on your feet and hands.
- Leave the paste on your body until it becomes completely dry and wash it off properly with water.
- This method is highly effective and will lighten your hands and feet in no time.
- For effective results, use this once a week.