Our internal body is more active at night-time than during the day and hence this is the time when it works diligently. A good night fairness cream is a necessary part of the skin-care regime as it soothes, heals and pampers so that it can look fresh, radiant and beautiful the next day. We have several natural ingredients that will prove beneficial in preparing a night cream for our skin.
Almonds + Curd + Turmeric Powder + Sandalwood Powder + Saffron Strands + Lemon Juice
- Take eight almonds and soak it in water overnight.
- Peel them the next day and grind in a mixer to make a smooth paste of even consistency.
- Place it in a blender and add a half cup of plain curd which is easily available in our kitchen, one tsp of turmeric powder, one tsp of sandalwood powder, four strands of saffron and half tsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Blend all the ingredients at high speed to get a smooth creamy mixture.
- Store it in a clean and dry container with an airtight lid in a cool and dry place.
- The best place is in the refrigerator, as it will last longer in it.
- Apply it daily at night before going to bed.
How it Works:
Almond is rich in nutrients, sandalwood and saffron make the skin tone lighter, turmeric has medicinal properties, lemon juice bleaches the skin and curd heals and soothes the skin. All the ingredients work together in creating a wonderful night cream that makes the skin fair and soft.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Beeswax + Coconut Oil + Vitamin E Capsule
- Take half a cup of extra virgin olive oil in a saucepan and add two tbsp of coconut oil and one tbsp of beeswax to it.
- Place the saucepan on the flame at low heat and keep stirring until all the ingredients melt and mix together.
- Remove the saucepan from the flame.
- Take two vitamin E capsules, break it and add it to the saucepan.
- Mix all the ingredients with help of a spoon and let the mixture cool at room temperature.
- Take an airtight, clean and dry container and store the cream inside it.
- Place it in your refrigerator and it will last for nearly three months.
- Apply it every night on your clean and dry face for best results.
How it Works:
This night cream retains the moisture content, and repairs and protects the skin to make it more beautiful.
Milk Cream + Olive Oil + Rose Water + Glycerin
- Take two tbsp of fresh and cool milk cream and place it in a blender.
- Add one tsp of olive oil and equal amounts of glycerine and cool and refrigerated rose water.
- Blend all the ingredients at high speed so that a smooth and lump-free paste is formed of even texture.
- Take a clean and dry container that is also airtight and store the cream inside it.
- Place it in your refrigerator so that it will last longer.
- Apply it every night on your face.
How it Works:
This cream nourishes, cleans and moisturizes the skin so that it looks fresh, fair and radiant.