When it comes to underarms it’s very important to keep them clean as they get a lot of sweat. Also if you are a girl and going to wear a sleeveless dress, make sure that you don’t have a single hair on underarms, it looks really very bad. Below here we have given 5 techniques that you can use to remove underarms hair.
1. Remove underarms hair by Wax
Little painful but the best method in my view. (It is very difficult to do it yourself at least in my case so you can take help of professional if you want)
1. Clean your underarms first
2. Spread some light body powder, to dry your hair
3. Also, make it sure that your hair length is between 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch
4. Apply wax on hair through a spatula, you can apply wax on complete underarms but I prefer to do it in sections.
4.a In underarms direction of all hair is not the same, so first, take a section where all hair is in the same direction and apply wax
4.b put wax strip, press it
4.c pull it in the opposite direction
5. Repeat same for all sections one by one
6. When waxing is done, clean with a moistened cotton ball or use an after shave lotion to cool down the skin
2. Remove underarms hair by epilator
Use this method only when your hair is few millimeter long, for long hairs, this method is not good. This process is also a little painful.
1. Spray powder on underarms, so skin won’t get caught in the machine.
2. Raise your arms high so your underarm skin is very taut.
3. Lightly run epilator over your underarm to remove a layer of hair. Make sure it is slightly away from the surface of your skin at first. Once a layer is removed, apply it closer to your skin.
4. Start on the lower setting first, then move to the higher setting. Continue until your underarm is completely hair free.
5. Apply aloe vera
3. Remove underarms hair by hair removing cream
1. Buy a hair removing cream, if you have sensitive skin be very careful when buying this. Read the instructions before applying these.
2. Take your hand high, use the cream with the spatula and cover the hair evenly
3. Keep warm water in a bowl and use towel or cotton balls dipped into it and remove the cream from the under arms after the required time.
4. Clean well and use a moisturizer or olive oil and follow it by a night routine of hair retarding cream if you prefer.
2. Clean your underarms
4. Remove underarms hair by shaving
1. Clean your underarms with warm water
2. Raise your arms high so your underarm skin is very taut.
3. Apply shaving cream, or you can also use shampoo
4. Shave the hair against the direction of growth with a sharp new razor
5. Remove underarms hair by plucking them using a Tweezer
Tweezer is a common and easy to use tool which is used by many people to remove their unwanted hair from their body. Tweezer uses a basic technique to pluck out the hair one at a time and can be used pretty much anywhere on the body. The downside is that you have to perform this one hair at a time and thus it could be more time-consuming and could be quite painful to deal with too.
- First of all, wash your underarms well using warm water. You can perform this while you are showering. This will help soften the skin and the hair follicles which will, in turn, make them easier to pull out.
- After that, exfoliate your armpits a bit so that it becomes easier to pull out the hair from there and clean up the area a bit from an accumulation of dirt and dead skin cells.
- After that, start plucking the hair from under your arms one by one using a tweezer. Make sure that you pull them out from the roots or close to their base and do that in the direction of hair growth for the best results.
- Lastly, keep on repeating the previous step until you can remove all your unwanted hair from under your arms. Make sure to take breaks so that your arm does not tire quickly. Finish by applying an aftershave on your underarms and you are done!
6. Remove underarm hair by getting Electrolysis
Electrolysis is a cosmetic procedure which is used to get rid of unwanted hair from the body permanently. Electrolysis can involve different techniques so you should look into it and consult with a professional to sort out all the details and understand the procedure better.
- First of all, you need to find a salon or a place where you can have this performed. Look for good quality and reputable place with good testimonials from previous customers.
- Once you have figured out the details, go in for your electrolysis session. This procedure will probably take more than one session to get rid of all the hair so you will have to follow all of them if you want to get rid of your hair permanently.
- Lastly, treat your skin for any irritation caused due to the session. Electrolysis does not cause too much pain or discomfort and many even find this process to be completely pain-free.
7. Remove underarm hair by Sugaring
Sugaring is quite a common method to remove unwanted hair from the body. It is very effective in getting rid of the hair and works well even on the tiny hair. Follow the below-given steps to learn how to prepare and use this remedy.
- First of all, take a cup of can sugar and combine it with a quarter cup each of lemon juice and water.
- After that, take the mixture in a pot and place it on the stove.
- Then, bring the mixture to a boil and then turn the heat down and let the mixture simmer for about 20 minutes.
- After that, turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down once it has changed color to a reddish-brown. The mixture is ready for application now.
- Then, apply the mixture onto your underarms in the direction opposite to your hair growth.
- Lastly, yank the mixture off of your skin along with the unwanted hair. Keep on repeating this step on small sections of hair to remove them all from your armpits.
You might find this article interesting Tan Skin – Causes, Home Remedies, And Precautions
You might find this article interesting How to Prepare Cucumber Green Tea Body Spray at Home